Quantcast

??¿??wiki-wiki-wednesday gmt??¿??

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good afternoon, nothing new to report here. Still #funemployed, still riding bikes e'eryday, still haven't gotten my homie to commit to the BC trip. I did have a morning bike ride date, a lunch (beer and nachos) date, and a whiskey date yesterday. So I've got that going for me, which is nice. Le sigh... it's difficult being me.

Also this.
Those three separate dates? If so, playas gotta play.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
She had better be working if she's not going to school! :D
Ha, according to the court papers I got a few months ago (came for more $$$), she hasn't worked since Sep '14 "because student". Right now I am just a little blown away with the whole situation. Part of me wants to fight, part of me wants to say...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
finally got rid of kids wooden slide/structure on our screened in porch and installed swinging rope chair. sitting, swinging, 70*, drinking an ipa...fucking winning

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Currently awaiting a severe thunderstorm scheduled to arrive at 7:34 with winds in excess of 60 miles per hour accompanied by flash flooding, residents are encouraged to seek shelter.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
A little over 13 miles tonight. After 10 days off the bike, my legs are in denial. Also, I am falling into deep love with the Balance. Bike shreds.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Only the 3 stooges out on the trail up here tonight. One guy mentioned that his front brake wasn't working and making odd noises, so we stopped and looked. Dude was missing a brake pad. Other guy exclaimed, "well now theres your problem son!", as we are standing in the middle of some rail road tracks. Later on while jumping over a big fallen tree, my left grip did the good 'ole throttle twist. Good times. :rofl:

Not sure what was up with my bike tonight, though. It felt soft as hell and bouncy. Maybe because the temperature today is literally less than half of what it has been for the past week?:homer:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Only the 3 stooges out on the trail up here tonight. One guy mentioned that his front brake wasn't working and making odd noises, so we stopped and looked. Dude was missing a brake pad. Other guy exclaimed, "well now theres your problem son!", as we are standing in the middle of some rail road tracks. Later on while jumping over a big fallen tree, my left grip did the good 'ole throttle twist. Good times. :rofl:

Not sure what was up with my bike tonight, though. It felt soft as hell and bouncy. Maybe because the temperature today is literally less than half of what it has been for the past week?:homer:
Oh... this is what you need! http://www.ebay.com/itm/K2-OZ-X-Thermoplastic-Carbon-Fiber-Noleen-Racing-Cross-link-Elite-Fork-Full-XTR-/222145602410?hash=item33b8e8e36a:g:MzwAAOSwdWBXO67T

Also... no thunderstorm, not even a breeze.