Quantcast

++>¿Porque es miercoles?<++

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wife found 5 more rolls of Charmin Extra Soft hiding in the guest bedroom cabinets. Now we have 13 rolls of that left before having to resort to the lesser brands.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wife found 5 more rolls of Charmin Extra Soft hiding in the guest bedroom cabinets. Now we have 13 rolls of that left before having to resort to the lesser brands.
I think we are beyond peak TP demand. Store's shelves were overflowing with the stuff the last 2 times I was there.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
oh snap. i was thinking about lasagna the other day. my wife makes really good lasagna. i think i'm gonna have to put in the request
This one did not turn out that well compare to other versions I was actually a little disappointed by the sauce I made. Used chicken breast as meat which did not help either. However the carbs sure worked post ride :-)

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Holy shit did it sell! There was a bidding war at the end and somebody mic-dropped $2k with 1min left - $21,500 final. I paid $22k for it 5 years ago. I spent $8k maintaining, so $1600/yr running cost? That's pretty fucking nice for an e39 M5.
You need to factor wife’s spite purchases into ownership costs.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I had to Google those. Very nifty. I have a sodbusted pocket knife that was an rmss present from @boostindoubles which gets regular use, a knockoff spiderco (the black ridge one) which isn't terrible. And some leatherman which is acceptable. I also have a sog tomahawk because why not.
I've been carrying a Benchmade 527 for a decade now. I bought it for 55 bucks on Craigslist so long ago. They discontinued it and replaced it with the 575 - also an excellent EDC blade but they discontinued that also. Dammit!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I've been carrying a Benchmade 527 for a decade now. I bought it for 55 bucks on Craigslist so long ago. They discontinued it and replaced it with the 575 - also an excellent EDC blade but they discontinued that also. Dammit!
If I was buying a new Benchmade folder, it would be the Adamas. Preferably auto, but I live in one of those states that frowns upon such things.