Quantcast

ÅÆØ > Monday GTM < ØÆÅ

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man. I got outside before sunrise and ran easy for an hour. 18 degrees but I was plenty warm...I was expecting a much colder wind chill but there was no wind. I'll hop on the Kickr later once I finish work.

I took the dogger to daycare this morning and she off the fuckin wall from the time I put the leash on her until I handed her off at the kennel. That daycare sure comes in handy. She'd be nuts if she had to stay in the house all day while I worked. The older dog though...I am not sure she has moved since 9:00 AM.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and just like rhat....all the sudden i have a bad battery after the car spends the weekend at the dealership getting a bulb replaced and inspection...cost of battery....dont ask...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
View attachment 169126

ive thrown up better looking colors than that....
why the hell are they do the stupid plastic half-flares like the buick tourx?

Best use of plastic cladding/flares yet- adding actual flares to the wheel arches. Everything now has the flat half-circle over the wheels, but some MFGs are adding plastic flares with "sharp" edges, and it looks fantastic.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Still topside. In the office today to shoot some lasers, but doing my best to cruise until Friday.

Otherwise, bought my wife an antique dresser yesterday. Solid rock maple with dovetailed construction. They sure don't make them like they used to. Only $50 too.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Rather have that than the ubiquitous beige/silver
i would go for a 70's westphalia green with matching plaid inserts on seats with black or tan bolsters....

tan/silver is for the rental car fleet...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nothing says "Happy Holidays!" like a good, old fashioned, witch burning.

What did a witch ever do to you? If you were turned into a newt you clearly have gotten better.

I do know of some Catholic Priests however that could learn some lessons from the lick of a flame.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What did a witch ever do to you? If you were turned into a newt you clearly have gotten better.

I do know of some Catholic Priests however that could learn some lessons from the lick of a flame.
Sounds like we've got ourselves a witch sympathizer over here! Are you possibly made of wood?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
How the fuck does the homeless looking guy in a bathrobe and crocs and an orange t-shirt go riding a kid sized bike loaded with plastic Target bags through the intersection against the light and he’s the one giving me the drag-queen “how dare you” stare over the top of his drugstore sunglasses?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
How the fuck does the homeless looking guy in a bathrobe and crocs and an orange t-shirt go riding a kid sized bike loaded with plastic Target bags through the intersection against the light and he’s the one giving me the drag-queen “how dare you” stare over the top of his drugstore sunglasses?
why do you hate freedom?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Having a Cheese Steak tonight before going on a ‘try and shut my pie hole, I am getting fat and need to workout again’ type mode.
I’m gonna chow down, with fries as my vegetable. As my son says, “If it grows, it’s a vegetable”.