Quantcast

ÅÆØ > Monday GTM < ØÆÅ

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
16yo snagged my skis, so first real day of snowboarding for this old man on his gear. plenty of wrecking and slams on hard icy underlayer. gonna be sore in the morning. but kinda getting the hang of timing between front foot weighting/unweighting and rear foot heel/toe pressure. buncha bruises already and right knee is a bit swollen...one slam made me very glad i had a helmet on. but tomorrow's a new day!

carry on.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
any ski monkeys know what this little hook on the bottom of wifey's ski pant liner cuff is for?
You hook a piece of raw meat to it, then while skiing badgers, fox or even bear will be lured to the scent, that's when you can trap and kill them for valuable food. And warm pelts!

Or its to hook to laces so snow doesn't go up your pants leg. I can never remember.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
More karting done today, because why not. Haley did one race and go two PR's. Her "rabbit" is now only .06s faster than her. And she's slid up to 7th fastest jr for the month - one spot behind said rabbit. We looked at lap times vs. the jr league race earlier this month and she's dropped over 2s per lap since then. She would have qualified 3rd overall, putting her into the fast final. I've created a monster.

Also ordered myself a helmet, because people are nasty and I don't want to share helmets anymore.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
OK, so; there were a lot of shots of it hovering over the recepticle but only one of it actually inside. We need more of that, and more of it just going in and sort of half out, OK? Can you do that for me Darleen? Try and convey a sense of movement, you said you wanted it to be arty, right?

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
More karting done today, because why not. Haley did one race and go two PR's. Her "rabbit" is now only .06s faster than her. And she's slid up to 7th fastest jr for the month - one spot behind said rabbit. We looked at lap times vs. the jr league race earlier this month and she's dropped over 2s per lap since then. She would have qualified 3rd overall, putting her into the fast final. I've created a monster.

Also ordered myself a helmet, because people are nasty and I don't want to share helmets anymore.
Man, Haley is gonna love driving your Audi when she's old enough.