Quantcast

ÅÆØ > Monday GTM < ØÆÅ

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Whoa. Y'all got some impressive real estate prices down yonder.
It’s shit, it’s got to the point where a large proportion of people can no longer realistically become homeowners. We’re trying to address it, in fact very recently there was a bi-partisan law that now allows significant densification in lots of urban settings without a large hunk of planning approval but fundamentally our demand outstrips supply by lots.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Serious issues in Aotearoa:
- Housing affordability, supply, quality (90s deregulation ftL) and build cost
- Domestic violence and child poverty in deprived communities
- Dairy farming event horizon. Ag is out biggest polluter.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Optimistic you think she'll wait :D
optimistic to think @stoney won't have moved on to another two or three cars by then.

congrats @Nick. still in CO?

2nd snowboarding day was better. still some wrecks, but much more control; not as nervous around the hordes of other skiers on the trails; even caught small amounts of air on occasion. i think part of the challenge is that the board i got the kid is pretty stiff, which doesn't play well with icy crap we got here.

advil, spiked cider, and recliner by fireplace time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
optimistic to think @stoney won't have moved on to another two or three cars by then.

congrats @Nick. still in CO?

2nd snowboarding day was better. still some wrecks, but much more control; not as nervous around the hordes of other skiers on the trails; even caught small amounts of air on occasion. i think part of the challenge is that the board i got the kid is pretty stiff, which doesn't play well with icy crap we got here.

advil, spiked cider, and recliner by fireplace time.
go into town and party like its a world cup. rookie.