Quantcast

Åð I'm leavin on a jet plane GMT ğů

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's Friday fly-day. up early. Will be headed to the airport in about an hour.

I'm beyond stoked. Now I just gotta make sure I can get my bike on the first leg of the trip...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
gonna be a long day. Starting early, cut out of work at 1 home by two just in time to jump into the camper and do battle with the early Friday rush for a 90 mile trip out to Sacramento and a show venue. Big show, 3 rings, over 100 horses and riders. I need to have the med station and all my gear set up by this evening......

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's Friday fly-day. up early. Will be headed to the airport in about an hour.

I'm beyond stoked. Now I just gotta make sure I can get my bike on the first leg of the trip...
Take pics. We expect them. :busted:

Have a good trip and good luck with the plane stuff!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Take pics. We expect them. :busted:

Have a good trip and good luck with the plane stuff!
Thanks! I checked in no problem! Fuckers made me sweat for nothing. Just got through customs, the officer asked me if I spoke Spanish,which I do, so we did the clearance in Spanish. That's a first for me entering the US. The times they are a changin'!

I will do a google album for sure.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Busy day ahead. Can we skip to 5PM?
Have fun, slyfink! This has been my worst riding season in years, I need a bike trip, too.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Temps hovered around 20 degrees Freedom for last night’s ride. My blood ain’t thickened up yet. Much cold. Many shivering. Green Chile covered / smothered tots and an IPA warmed me up after, though. Tomorrow will be the first day on my new skis, excited for that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah is still sick. The Dr. put her onto amoxicillan amended (whatever the strong one is) and it looks like she might be getting colitis. Drugs have stopped, probiotics and yogurt have gone into full effect, Wifey has appts today to do what we can.

Got an email off to one of the contractors with a 'what if' re-shaping similar to one we got from another contractor; waiting to hear back on that.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Outside of Akron this morning; going to visit Cuyahoga Valley NP today. I honestly had no idea Ohio had their own national park.

Probably going to end up skipping our planned trip to VT and scooting back to MA instead so we can seek refuge at our parents houses. It’s starting to get a wee bit cold out there for camper life.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

My cripple shoulder is killing me this morning. I suspect combo of weather + flag/sign holding. I will probably stay inside and be a baby today, though I really should take the dog for a run.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Mornin!

Outside of Akron this morning; going to visit Cuyahoga Valley NP today. I honestly had no idea Ohio had their own national park.

Probably going to end up skipping our planned trip to VT and scooting back to MA instead so we can seek refuge at our parents houses. It’s starting to get a wee bit cold out there for camper life.
hhhheeeaaaaddddd ssssssooouuuuttttthhhhhh

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

if you're in that region, Allegheny National Forest in NW PA is worth a stop as well. spent a lot of time camping there with my dad as a kid.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
snow sports orientation on the mountain mañana. hopefully i can get my pass even though I am not scheduled to teach until thanksgiving. Plan on hitting Loveland next weekend with a buddy coming in from Austin. Still shopping for bindings -__-

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey guys, when you have components that are converted in a vendors clean room so they can be taken into your manufacturing clean room, DON'T OPEN THOSE COMPONENTS OUTSIDE THE CLEANROOM.

Encyclopedia Killtannica: Volume 359

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Apparently Staten Island declared today "Wu-Tang Day" in honor of the 25th Anniversary of 36 Chambers, so that'll be on repeat all day. You're welcome.

#WuTangIsForTheChildren

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Plan on hitting Loveland next weekend with a buddy coming in from Austin. Still shopping for bindings -__-
Lemme know if you make it up there, I think I'm gonna go for a Luv pass in addition to the Ikon pass so I could be talked into taking turns with ya. But not on Saturday... Saturday I'm doing a mountain bike brewpub crawl... connecting two Golden area breweries via ~25 miles and several thousand vert worth of singletrack. Yeah son.

Goddam work. FTS is very high right now... :mad:
I'm helping.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Lemme know if you make it up there, I think I'm gonna go for a Luv pass in addition to the Ikon pass so I could be talked into taking turns with ya. But not on Saturday... Saturday I'm doing a mountain bike brewpub crawl... connecting two Golden area breweries via ~25 miles and several thousand vert worth of singletrack. Yeah son.

I'm helping.
Sweet. Its looking like Sunday for me.