Quantcast

ÆÅØ ... Sunday GTM ... ØÅÆ

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Live and direct from Denmark. Interview tomorrow. Doing a little prep for the meeting tomorrow. Good flight where I slept most of the way so only light jetlag.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wondering if the trails are rideable, back on the airplanes again this evening :/

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
^ cute kiddo, congrats!

It was 8F out there earlier today but the temperature is rising rapidly. I am hoping for an afternoon ride, perhaps even with @w00dy and @Sandwich. Not much more planned for today besides some prep for upcoming job hunt as my current work blows chunks.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
shoulder is acting up this morning from riding the last mile of rain rutted fire road at speed last night. its still not fully normal from playing lawn dart a few months ago. Pouring rain outside today so it looks like a gym day for me then going shopping for some new Mt Biking shoes, the heel split on my last ride.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good luck! I know I asked this before, but how is the riding in Denmark? Anything near Copenhagen, or lots of travel?
Plenty of riding around Copenhagen just north of the city. No big mountains but plenty of dirty and fun tracks and natural terrain too. Dirty is great too but no rocks in main land Denmark.