Quantcast

ÆÆÆÆÆÆ It's A Saturday GTM Thread ØØØØØØØ

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Did over an hour on the Kickr for the first time in a long time. Was actually pretty happy with my watts/etc. watched a mark Wahlburg movie called ‘Spencer’ that is pretty entertaining...very much the type of movie I usually only end up watching on airplanes. So I guess it was like simulating riding, and simulating flying all at once.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Did over an hour on the Kickr for the first time in a long time. Was actually pretty happy with my watts/etc. watched a mark Wahlburg movie called ‘Spencer’ that is pretty entertaining...very much the type of movie I usually only end up watching on airplanes. So I guess it was like simulating riding, and simulating flying all at once.
if you ever watched the show spenser for hire...that movie was painful....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My brain hurts. Wifey just broke my concentration to let me know that I have been working on transitioning from Mint to CountAbout for 9 hours straight. I forgot to get lunch and have only gotten up to refill my water twice. I still probably have an entire day worth of work to do, but it already works much better for the things I have gotten sync'd up. But damn, I hate software transitions.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
My brain hurts. Wifey just broke my concentration to let me know that I have been working on transitioning from Mint to CountAbout for 9 hours straight. I forgot to get lunch and have only gotten up to refill my water twice. I still probably have an entire day worth of work to do, but it already works much better for the things I have gotten sync'd up. But damn, I hate software transitions.
Adderall?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Adderall?
Nope. I used to use Ritalin and oh god... If I had taken it all the way through college I would be in a very different place. I'm a textbook case of ADHD that's just learned to work with it and if I get into a topic, I can just zone out and get huge amounts done quickly. I just don't like how it makes me feel after the fact; it makes me kind of numb, if that makes sense.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Made some parts. Packed jerky from the other day. Bike ride with the fam. Kids swam for a bit in the pool. Got a new dog bed for the cat apparently. I swear. If there’s some sort of baby boom in 9-10 months, it’s sure as hell gonna be all first time parents.

26EFBF6E-6DB6-4AD4-946F-84D5228C3BC9.jpeg

13F27ED0-8955-4264-9105-1A752B85D7CB.jpeg

85A66133-BF5B-49F1-AC44-199B1D045C6F.jpeg