Quantcast

ÆÆÆÆÆ ..... Monday GTM ....... ØØØØØØØ

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
not personally but i know a few folks that have. can you provide some more detail? have you adjusted cleat placement first?
Not yet, that's next. I moved my saddle back and slightly adjusted the cleats forward as I feel like I'm pressing my toes forward into the shoes. I have pressure on the outside toes/ball of my foot, and that's what the ad wizards @ bikefit suggest their wedgies can fix...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
tired of laptop...do not want to pay ipad tax...galaxy tab S4 runs on two year old processor....microsoft surface??????

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I really like the surfaces we have here at work. It's like an ipad that runs windows...it's fast and awesome...get the keyboard cover and whammy.

they are expensive as shit tho.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Great weekend. Scored a free weber smokey mountain and powerwheels for the kids. They loved it. I'm excited to get my grill on again. Had the most amazing road bike ride this weekend, scoring a couple of PRs on STRAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but more importantly really just enjoying the ride and having everything click together. Kids did great, drank some decent beer, enjoyed some most excellent ribs.

Anybody messed around with cleat wedges? I think that might be the source of my foot pain.
I have them on my roadie for my knee. Works well. Was part of a full fit though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have them on my roadie for my knee. Works well. Was part of a full fit though.
one thing i will say on this topic... if you are going with wedges definitely have a shop do the fit. work with somebody that knows what they're doing, otherwise you're just as likely to make things worse as you are to fix them.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
would like to do a full fit, but a $25 shoe wedge is quite a bit cheaper than a $150-400 full fit for something I do non-competitively. If I can grab the wedgies and make them work, I'm all for it. If I don't get hot spots after a ride with them, then I'll take them off.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
would like to do a full fit, but a $25 shoe wedge is quite a bit cheaper than a $150-400 full fit for something I do non-competitively. If I can grab the wedgies and make them work, I'm all for it. If I don't get hot spots after a ride with them, then I'll take them off.
I had hot spots when I was using a pedal that was too small and when the shoes I was using had too small of a cleat base. Wedges didn't fix that, it fixed my knee having a fucked up twitch through the cycle.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Somehow..... I ended up with four kittens in my house..... seems we are fostering some feral kittens bbn to get them bbn used to people then find homes, and I have been bbn informed we are keeping one

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
Oh awesome... My impreza needs significant ac work. Compressor and condenser. Anyone ever do this / had it done?
What sort of problems / symptoms are you experiencing?

If you're going to replace those two items, you might as well replace the dryer and the expansion valve too.