Quantcast

ÆÆÆÆÆ Monday GTM vacation is over ÅÅÅÅÅÅ

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wife was already stressing about her job before she had even started. Not sure how I can get her in a good groove but she is really making it difficult for herself.

I am currently trying too hire some people and got some good candidates over the vacation. Looking forward to meeting them so I can start to move into production mode on my projects.

Need to plan a mid week bike ride so summer doesn't slip away too quickly.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Back in the salt pit. I accomplished very little this weekend and not many weekends left in this summer. Oh well, I'll try to ride tonight.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's raining out there....should probably get used to that view, cause it's going to be here all week.

Wife and I went to the Durham Bulls game on Friday night then dinner afterwards. Not having a kid for the week is a nice reset to back when we were cool.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends. I would have skipped my swim this morning if Wife hadn't gotten up at 5:15 and made me go. So, 4100 yards done (2.3 miles). I'm glad I got it done, though I was tired and slow. Then I had to drive 45 minutes to work and had to poop the entire time. :panic:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Also back to work after a week of vacation and ignoring email.
Also FTS.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A weekend of beer, swimming and some biking has left me pooped this morning.

Had some amazing curry pad thai last night. Might repeat tonight...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sitting on a plane for California. Fuck this work thing for a week.

Haley decided breakfast. She wanted bacon:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
FYI; Maxxis DHR2 in 3C for $48 Canadian dollars on CRC. For some reason the price jumps to $60 when I switch to American dollars?

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Worked some OT Saturday, then the wifey and I went out to get some stuff for the house addition while my parents watched the kids. It's convenient having parents that live 15 min away.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hello, friends. I would have skipped my swim this morning if Wife hadn't gotten up at 5:15 and made me go. So, 4100 yards done (2.3 miles). I'm glad I got it done, though I was tired and slow. Then I had to drive 45 minutes to work and had to poop the entire time. :panic:
ever deal with knee pain?

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Very domestic weekend. Wont bore yall with the deets. Im sure ya get it.

Ran a new route yesterday. Ended up bush whacking for a bit. found a huge patch of wild raspberries that obviously belonged to some bears judging from all the tracks.

Shopping for skis now.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Very domestic weekend. Wont bore yall with the deets. Im sure ya get it.

Ran a new route yesterday. Ended up bush whacking for a bit. found a huge patch of wild raspberries that obviously belonged to some bears judging from all the tracks.

Shopping for skis now.
oh yea, I had some raspberries on yesterday afternoon's hike. so good. no bears though.

what skis are you looking at?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Family BBQs this weekend and we still managed a rip around SMBA. I’ve had a headache for two days...water hasn’t helped so I may have to try bourbon. Youngest is at gymnastics camp every morning this week so that’ll keep me busy. Monkeyfest shopping & packing will commence tonight.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Dropping the dogs off then renting a car this morning so we can drive the Going-to-the-Sun Road. Truck + camper = too portly

Tomorrow we make the pilgrimage to the East side of the park to try and secure camping, then spend Tuesday/Wednesday hiking. Thinking we’ll knock out Grinnell Glacier and Iceberg Lake.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
oh yea, I had some raspberries on yesterday afternoon's hike. so good. no bears though.

what skis are you looking at?
Priority is new (to me) pair of beater twin tips to teach on, then an AT setup with frame bindings. Looking at used.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Well my left knee has exploded twice (two ACL tears, MCL, LCL, PCL, multiple meniscus tears, microfractures). So yes.
Fkna.
from running?

Im in week 3 of a training for a half & my knee hurts so bad the day after, Im starting to get concerned.