Quantcast

ÆÆÆÆ Euro2020 Tuesday GTM ÅÅÅÅ

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Some crazy Euro dudes are trying to see who are the best at kicking a ball at the moment. Denmark had a good match yesterday and I saw the match with old high school friends. Fun night in Copenhagen.

Getting curtains today. First time in my life I have bought curtains. I feel so mature.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends! I spent an hour running around the high school track this morning. It was disgustingly humid. Sitting here with my coffee now.

Some crazy Euro dudes are trying to see who are the best at kicking a ball at the moment. Denmark had a good match yesterday and I saw the match with old high school friends. Fun night in Copenhagen.
I like having the Euro sportyball on the TV during the work day. I kind of got into it during the pandemic when it was the first sport to return to play. Now after watching the European leagues, I put on the MLS and cringe at how bad it is.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Buddy gave me one of these XTR levers last night - going to replace my leaking XT one tonight. Fingers crossed that it all works out.

Does anyone have a lead on a left side lever? Can't be running around with different coloured brake levers now. :D

M988 lever.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This little bastard was just intruding on my property. I had a good mind to unleash my greyhound on it, but getting the dog to get up from her bed would have been difficult.

received_483644432702930.jpeg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Buddy gave me one of these XTR levers last night - going to replace my leaking XT one tonight. Fingers crossed that it all works out.

Does anyone have a lead on a left side lever? Can't be running around with different coloured brake levers now. :D

M988 lever.
IIRC XTR / XT / SLX are all interchangeable for the 2 piston caliper, i don't recall offhand if the 4 piston ones use a different lever (not that those existing in that gen).

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Dropping off kid 2 at horsie camp then working. Then dining (outside—kids) with a friend’s family at the local branch of ChoLon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Are they new priced, or used priced?
If new you're at WAO territory, with a lifetime warranty.
That all aside, the answer is still yes.
:wave:

Not much to report. Busy and tired. Not a huge fan.

What about a big ass fan?

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Techno Tuesday it is! Bring on the 90's bangers!!!!

Allergies had me wanting to shed my skin last night, sneezed myself into a 12 hour coma....

Not sure whats worse, the constant sneezing, ir the ill effects of too much Psuedoefedrine....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
IIRC XTR / XT / SLX are all interchangeable for the 2 piston caliper, i don't recall offhand if the 4 piston ones use a different lever (not that those existing in that gen).
Thats what I figured. But now I have one chrome and one dark grey lever. Can't be having that non-matching nonsense. :busted:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last day "in office" before vacation, and everyone and their mothers needs something. stayed up until 2 last night finishing packing, so tonight i just have to load the car and gather a few last odds and ends. coffee do your thing! Cane creek got back to me with an RA, so dropping my inline in the mail. the service/upgrade parts they need to turn it into the air IL are in stock, and I should have the shock back with in a day or so of getting back from vacation.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I was undone by a cafeteria salami sandwich yesterday. Shitty night, in all senses of the word.

Currently enjoying the work from home option.

Also started receiving bits to rebuild @StiHacka's Riot frame after my upcoming R&R trip.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Your optimism is cute. Who knew you were such an optimist? :D
problem with service, orders, etc right now is not having parts in stock. i confirmed w/ CC that the required parts ARE in inventory and have been allocated to my RA.

besides, it's not like i don't have another shock for this bike, or several other mountain bikes to ride in the event I have to wait.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

In news that will surprise none of you, despite repeated applications of SPF 50, I am sunburned. The so-called reef safe stuff may be good for the local fauna, but it blows ass at actually protection from the sun. Guess I'll drive to another Volcano and go see the observatory.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

In news that will surprise none of you, despite repeated applications of SPF 50, I am sunburned. The so-called reef safe stuff may be good for the local fauna, but it blows ass at actually protection from the sun. Guess I'll drive to another Volcano and go see the observatory.
I am not a ginger, but I prefer long sleeve rash guard shirts (and big ass hat) to sunscreen when snorkeling.

One less thing to worry about....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Any good reason why not? Other than your purchase ensuring a hub standard change next year?
Well, they are red... and my current accent color is pink. So I'd have to also get new bottle cage, fender, and strap to hold my spare tube.

Are they new priced, or used priced?
If new you're at WAO territory, with a lifetime warranty.
That all aside, the answer is still yes.
They are new, and fairly priced. Also, my buddy who owns the shop that has them is reluctantly offering 10% off.

random visiting doggo came for a random visit. we have been playing with him and feeding him snacks and have named him gerald.
View attachment 161558
Gerald!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Guess I'll drive to another Volcano and go see the observatory.
Or not. :(

NOTICE: In response to heightened coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, the W. M. Keck Observatory Visitor’s Center at the Observatory’s headquarters in Waimea (Kamuela) as well as the Visitor’s Gallery at our telescope facility on Maunakea are closed to the public until further notice. Mahalo for understanding and for helping keep communities healthy and safe.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

swimmin in a sun shirt

1624381614996.png

no really, i used them when i was in Hawaii. you might want to just get a full wetsuit.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

As a card-carrying member of the Pasty Caucasian Club, I can vouch for this reef-safe sunscreen:
20210622_111316_resize_94.jpg

I am not a ginger, but I prefer long sleeve rash guard shirts (and big ass hat) to sunscreen when snorkeling.

One less thing to worry about....
Despite my endorsement above,
download (3).jpeg

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Some Australian came to Wellington over the weekend and was later diagnosed with the Delta COVID variant, so everyone is freaking out here. I expect we might be in lockdown by tomorrow. :shakefist: