Quantcast

××× Y no GMT? +++

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Texas Roadhouse isn't bad, but it isn't good either. Who puts some kind of sauce, like a sweet worchestershire, onto a steak? I ordered a steak. It should come out dry unless I specifically ask for something on it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
What brand?
Looking at fizik r1, gaerne stilo, or sidi wire. I can find the sidis at a lbs I hate (so I don't mind window shopping) but the other ones are nearly impossible. One lbs has a bunch of weird shoes but I'm not sure on the r1s. Nobody carries gaerne!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Looking at fizik r1, gaerne stilo, or sidi wire. I can find the sidis at a lbs I hate (so I don't mind window shopping) but the other ones are nearly impossible. One lbs has a bunch of weird shoes but I'm not sure on the r1s. Nobody carries gaerne!
Road shoes? Explain yourself.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I can get an hour road ride leaving my front door, riding my mtb takes an hour of driving plus ride time plus fucking around with the buddies
Welcome to the beginning of old age, you poor bastard. Buy your neon gear yet?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ended up doing a modified Full Pull. 22 miles, 4K vert.

Apparently I can only BARELY do a ride like this off the couch any more. Things started to get REALLY shitty around mile 15. :dead:
Did 19.5 miles and a few feet shy of 3k vert... hit a wall at the top of Belcher. I think nutrition is part of my issue, also not really riding this year at all (yet). I also wonder if I’m not still a bit shelled from that stupid 14er? It has been days, but I’m still sleeping like a zombie after that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Whelp....... I am officially no longer an officer.....

Cause I'm now a Corporal

Five years of training, third attempt, five hours I the chair and I got it!!!
climbling the ladder to be being company man.....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
the sticks? I live 19mi outside of the city. Not my fault you guys never want to come this way and only want to ride 3 minutes from your houses...

besides I'm old and dead inside, friends are a luxury I don't have time for

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Did 19.5 miles and a few feet shy of 3k vert... hit a wall at the top of Belcher. I think nutrition is part of my issue, also not really riding this year at all (yet). I also wonder if I’m not still a bit shelled from that stupid 14er? It has been days, but I’m still sleeping like a zombie after that.
Longhorn, from your house?? :clapping: :rockout:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the sticks? I live 19mi outside of the city. Not my fault you guys never want to come this way and only want to ride 3 minutes from your houses...

besides I'm old and dead inside, friends are a luxury I don't have time for
huh, i didn't know we subscribed to the same newsletter.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Longhorn, from your house?? :clapping: :rockout:
Yeah, something like that. Threw in the lower trails on STM and NTM on the way over to El Rancho Blanco just to make @6thElement proud. Also, Longhorn is either dry AF or snot-covered slipperiness, and it's way rougher than even a few months ago. So basically, it's awesome. I did almost come unglued from the bike railing through some slippery gnar... that was exciting.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah, something like that. Threw in the lower trails on STM and NTM on the way over to El Rancho Blanco just to make @6thElement proud. Also, Longhorn is either dry AF or snot-covered slipperiness, and it's way rougher than even a few months ago. So basically, it's awesome. I did almost come unglued from the bike railing through some slippery gnar... that was exciting.
I think I remarked the other day that Longhorn seemed a lot more "gnar" on my recent lap versus whenever I hit it last year.