Quantcast

×× fine I'll do it ××

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Jim, my friend, I would never withhold that from you. In fact as far as I'm concerned her coochie is universal and it belongs to the world. My Google search produced cooch-free images only. Should I procure said art, you'll be the first to know.
Thanks. Try keep it from Westy if you could? Thanks....

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Then, I'm beginning to discover that plastic bottle cages are temperamental. Too hot out, and they soften and don't hold bottles well. Too cold out (i.e. sub-freezing) and they get brittle and crack. I've been through three cages this year (Specialized (broke), Elite (softens in the heat), and Bontrager (same)). I have a steel Salsa bottle cage that I bought for winter use; I guess I'll give that one a go.
Isn't it known since John Tomac's times that a King titanium cage is the only way to go if you need a lightweight, durable cage that holds your bottle no matter what? :confused:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I google'd ... this may be moar difficult than it should be. :mad:
So everyone gets to see her coochie except for me?
I think I found the picture you're looking for, excuse the black snake approaching it in the first photo:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
765 miles driven today. 2400 in three days. The Championships showground is leaving a lot to be desired. Their RV Park makes me feel like I'm in Elwood Blues flop house room. We are about150 feet from the main freight line. Four trains have gone by in the last hour.