Quantcast

++× gm Sunday t ×++

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cat woke me up at 7:30 by screaming outside the bedroom door "Wake the fuck up already!", and she was right. I'm headed out for a grocery reload right after I finish these two oatmeal packets. 10 mile run later. My legs are tired...gonna be a rough one.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Just shoveled the front walk. Waiting for an Uber—no broken cars but this will let the wife pick me up after work so that we can jet to Thai quicker.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Someone crashed into my Uber while stopped at a light! It was close enough that I hopped out and walked the rest of the way after giving my driver contact info if I have to be a witness. 10 minutes in 25 degrees and brisk snow is a good way to wake up.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Someone crashed into my Uber while stopped at a light! It was close enough that I hopped out and walked the rest of the way after giving my driver contact info if I have to be a witness. 10 minutes in 25 degrees and brisk snow is a good way to wake up.
Morning commute was :weee:, :panic:, :weee:

Driving airplanes to the gate was :panic:, :weee:, :panic:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
"If you're cold, they're cold. Bring them inside."
Do they wag their tails, too?

Morning. Legs are kinda tired from the ride yesterday, trails are in a questionable shape until the snow/slush disappears, I don't think I'll go for a ride today. I guess I might do some bike wrenching instead. Also, my gut says "fuck antibiotics" to which my arse responds with "let me share your misery". :twitch:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Second day in a row of +40F temps. The snow yesterday was slippery as fack on the bike, but still doable. Heading out shortly to test my luck, again.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Icy fatbike ride this morning kept the boring trails interesting.

While my oldest was in xc ski lessons this afternoon, I took the youngest snowshoeing.

It was a good day outside.

Going to cook pizza on the barbeque tonight. Second day in a row using it. There's some advantages to a midwinter thaw I guess.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did not make the pilgrimage to birmingham for sleep show.

hung out with friends two week old.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Go to the Bongshed. I find that it is occupied by folks i do not know. I leave. Owner calls me and asks me if I know any of these folks. I say no. He calls me back to ask where I am. Phone is on fire as Alex has called all the other members. Meanwhile towing company calls to ask if I have guests over. I say no. Various members have called and asked me to lie to Alex. I say no. I am watching the Eagles win. I do not have time for this shit!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Finally got a little time in the woods. Did a short hike on some wet rawks n'roots since everything here is too soggy to ride. Fell and bruised my hand just trying to get to the trailhead, that's right, not even on a bike. Apparently I suck at walking. And actually needed my trail light to get back to the car.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Drove by Thuper Awethum on my way to hike and saw several cars in the lot. Plenty of snow patches still left and the road up to it looked like a mud slushy. :mad:

Why is it just too hard for some riders to stay off trails that are drying out from 6+" of snow ? Oh, that's right, they don't do any trail maintenance and are self centered jackasses.