Quantcast

éééSunday GMTèèè

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
mornin monkeys, down having my last coffee before heading to the airport on route to Cuba... a week with no internet, what will I do???

:cheers:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Arrived in Berlin Friday morning (waking at 4am sucks) but it's the first day I have more than 30 mins in between screenings so I'm going for some coffee hunting (it's hard to order anything good to Poland). Getting lost in Berlin but it's fun, even if not as fun as seeing 7 movies in 6 hours (yes that means I don't watch them begining to end).

If my job was only festival and market screenings I wouldn't be too sad, even if my feet would probably kill me.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
some weather is supposed to be moving in. up early to get some coffee in me and get some olympics/premiership watched before the the kid wakes up and the wife gets back from work.

not much on the agenda.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Arrived in Berlin Friday morning (waking at 4am sucks) but it's the first day I have more than 30 mins in between screenings so I'm going for some coffee hunting (it's hard to order anything good to Poland). Getting lost in Berlin but it's fun, even if not as fun as seeing 7 movies in 6 hours (yes that means I don't watch them begining to end).

If my job was only festival and market screenings I wouldn't be too sad, even if my feet would probably kill me.
I have friend there screening a movie today.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Any skiers in the bozeman/bigsky areas, we have fotten fantastic powder over the last two days, and still coming down.. Bozeman itself got a little over a foot just last night

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
bit wet here. about 30 miles north they have gotten over 20" of rain since Friday. Glad I have a spot to stay worm and dry while doing the EMT thing

So let me get this straight? You drive around and pick up injured people in your camper? And get paid to do so?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
finally getting around to pulling hard drives from dead computers.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Sitting in front of the computer, Gf found a way to make my free day a complete fu---ng waste yet again.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Woke up to 9" of snow on the ground. Dug out my parents and that's about it. My pregnant wife is out-eating even me these days. Just trying to keep the hunger-induced 'passion' down! Brought home some apples and fish. :)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I have friend there screening a movie today.
What movie? I'm for the EFM only and this year I have negative time between screenings but I can guide 2 of my friends who are running a major festival in Poland. Maybe they will be interested.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for a ride after all. I'm second only to Andreas Hestler on one of the strava segments.

Bow down.