Quantcast

é ï • / Humpty Dance GMT π ↑ ¬

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fuck. So I dropped my car off at the garage for routine maintenance. Brake inspection was part of this service and they found the rear discs was rusted out and the brake pads were well below 10% remaining. So what was supposed to be a $200 job turned out to be $800. :(

What I find odd is that the front brake pads are still at 70%. Seems that there's a balancing issue there, but the front desk people tell me there's nothing can be done as the front/rear braking balance is factory set.???

It's a 2013 Mazda CX-5, manual transmission.

What started off as a meh day had gotten even more meh.
Or you drove around a lot with the parking brake on.

Provided local machinist some wooden prototypes and he's busy fabricating brackets so I can pull my Bob Yak with the Moonlander. DJ3 fork and five then shoes showed up on porch. Finished bucking up about four cords of wood to get tree trunks off lawn and carried it all in a wheelbarrow across the road to give to a neighbor. Drinking a Heady.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Busy day of running my Dad around; dr. app, shopping. etc. No trail riding today, but have not ruled out a short in town street ride. Maybe find a parking deck to spin around on. Or not.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Foe the second time this week I got an unanswered call from someone that google says is Bong Shleisman. The Bong is calling me, literally.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Foe the second time this week I got an unanswered call from someone that google says is Bong Shleisman. The Bong is calling me, literally.
When I initially set up my undergrad webspace I logged who accessed it. I got a visitor from the domain i.get.wood.when.i.bong.4.chong. I think it may have been spoofed. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
due to the events today in virginia the season finale of mr robot will not be shown.

jesus.

fucking.

christ.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I lost $100. As in became separated from it without benefit. That is just plain stupidity.

Cooper tires? They any good?

Last edited: