Quantcast

ñññññññ Finally Friday GTM ∑∑∑∑∑∑∑

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Glad I got out for a ride yesterday because it’s pissing down today. Also I am sore. Bruise is pretty huge and swollen, and now I am aware of several other smaller bruises etc. that magically appear overnight. Bruised butt, back of left leg, left thumb. Being old is great.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
1. New batch of foster kittens.
IMG_20221028_151429_01.jpg

IMG_20221028_150531_01.jpg

2. Went to a local kart shop to get a couple of tools and talk with the owner about service cycles and what to do as 'at track maintenance'. We talked about how Haley is Nandini's mentee and he just went crazy talking about everything I needed to do, etc. Also gave me 3 free sets of slightly used tires. They have 20 heat cycles. These have 4 each, so plenty of life left.

IMG_20221028_143346_01.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I tried embedding that GIF but it was too large, so I said fuck this fuck that and gave up.
cats > swamp thingz. fight me.
1667004878538.gif

nope. DC.
I'm a politician, doing politicianz.
hayo. lovilee day here in maine trying to make nice visiting with my parents. takeaway: fuck alzheimers, it makes the crazy in you crazier. dad is going to put mom in memory care soon and she's going to be furious but it's the right move. fuck all this shit. sucks for them but ain't gonna let it suck for me and am gonna learn to take advantage of every second of joy i can squeeze out of my life now. also coastal maine is beautiful right now.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, it wasn’t remotely a wrap. There were 87 competitors, and 45 or so of them (including most of the organizers) took a pound or five of mushrooms. They hired a few teams of Mexican Wrestlers, a mariachi band, and passed out endless, endless Mezcal and beer. Things got…strange and rowdy, to say the least. When the transvestite wrestlers came out, the place lit up. The party went on for six hours. Super-fucking fun, and just ridiculous, but exhausting as a sober dude. Did have some good gumnies, though. Hopefully I can show some pictures soon.
Did I say ridiculous?

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Anybody who used to dive have any weights lying around they'd like to get rid of? Lead is stupid expensive and I need to get weight to Haley's kart, because she's too light. It's like $5/lb and I need ~40-45#

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Anybody who used to dive have any weights lying around they'd like to get rid of? Lead is stupid expensive and I need to get weight to Haley's kart, because she's too light. It's like $5/lb and I need ~40-45#
I actually have some lead but I expect shipping to the states would be wild. But anyway what’s more interesting is can you mount this lead really low down to even more keep the c.o.g. ultra-low?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm not the whining biatch and have no intention of becoming one, and he does good job otherwise.
Ah if he does a good job than it's different. I usually assume people start whining when they become unmotivated and start working like shit