Quantcast

üüüüüüüüüüü - Wednesday GTM - ∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hello all

i used tin snips to remove my cast this morning since i'm a doctor and thus a bad patient

:D

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The bare minimum anyone should have in their home medical kit is the ability to check, BP, HR, O2 sat and temp vitals are key for diagnosis and knowing if emergency treatment is needed, you should also have a dual head stethoscope for airway sounds, A good light or pen light for examining ENT's, pupil response, and tongue depressors for checking nodes and throat.

Having several hours of these vitals recorded along with age, weight, and height along with chief complaints/symptoms is honestly the only way any provider over the phone will be able to recommend further steps.
Do you even Ultalight bro ?

My mountain biking med kit:

28FA0703-FDC2-424D-999C-F8C9C3B9762C.jpeg

The backpacking one is a bit more inclusive but still fits in a small dyneema pouch. 2 oz., maybe.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Holy shit balls. I sent out a "meet your advisor and talk about your investments - for free" email to two of my plans yesterday. My calendar is 100% full for the next 3 weeks and still filling up. Apparently people weren't aware that meeting with me and my team was free (part of plan contract). What have I done to myself?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holy shit balls. I sent out a "meet your advisor and talk about your investments - for free" email to two of my plans yesterday. My calendar is 100% full for the next 3 weeks and still filling up. Apparently people weren't aware that meeting with me and my team was free (part of plan contract). What have I done to myself?
///Meetings

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got my new M2 Macbook. Long time ago I got a new laptop and really felt a big difference in speed. Loved how it moved everything between new and old just like a phone. Still need to test how it behaves on Teams.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got my new M2 Macbook. Long time ago I got a new laptop and really felt a big difference in speed. Loved how it moved everything between new and old just like a phone. Still need to test how it behaves on Teams.
you won't be disappointed, no matter what video codec or 360 files I throw at it my fan never kicks on or bogs a bit.
Hm… maybe I should consider replacing my mid-2010 MacBook Pro someday.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My shitty Dell overheats and has to throttle back the clock speed 5 minutes after turning on without running any applications.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Hm… maybe I should consider replacing my mid-2010 MacBook Pro someday.
Got my older daughter a M1 air last year. Puts my late 2015 MBP to shame. It’s like 8x faster according to one of those geekbench things. Realistically, the old MBP is still totally fine for everything still… I’m not exactly a prolific video editor. Still, boot times for things like Civ are wildly different.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
No. Company PC. 95% of the problem is the shitty corporate core load, however the chassis cannot handle the heat of the processor.
I am not saying you should get ThrottleStop, but you should get ThrottleStop. It's only way I can run my XPS 9550 reasonably cool.
Also, I need to de-lint the heat pipes and re-paste the CPU every 3-6 months.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am not saying you should get ThrottleStop, but you should get ThrottleStop. It's only way I can run my XPS 9550 reasonably cool.
Also, I need to de-lint the heat pipes and re-paste the CPU every 3-6 months.
Yeah I open it up and clean it out regularly. All of the normal Windows power settings are disabled with the shit core load.

I cannot download rando software on this machine. IT runs reports and you get a corrective action memo. Collect 3 and get canned. I am saving my corrective actions for blatant insubordination.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My pre-M1 MBP soldiers on, unfortunately (since it’s work issued). Apple did replace the keyboard, top case, and battery under a goodwill warranty program a year or two ago.

Anyway, I’ve been given the go ahead to remain in just my hand splint for the next three weeks. So much more comfortable than the cast. No biking for 6 weeks though.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Maga gentleman at the Laundrymat confronted me about some shit. I had done pretty well ignoring him. He tried to bully me and others. Eventually I had enough. I have excellent balance for my size and age.