Quantcast

üüüüüüüüüüü - Wednesday GTM - ∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
He was too busy being a hateful asshole. I suspect he was unaware he was even in a slackline competition.
I don't mean to be an ass (that's not entirely true...), I just got the impression that an altercation took place, and I was trying to figure out how the balance part played into the outcome.

Pretty sad that people still act this way as adults. Good on you for taking the high road.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stoney HAHA!

SPY puts $$$$
Thanks...

Hannah pushed the button on her first trade yesterday. $17 into the SP500 in her UTMA. It's her "piggy bank savings account", so she knows that she needs to save it for a long time.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I don't mean to be an ass (that's not entirely true...), I just got the impression that an altercation took place, and I was trying to figure out how the balance part played into the outcome.

Pretty sad that people still act this way as adults. Good on you for taking the high road.
He had a basket (the kind the laundromat supplies) that I was unaware was his. It seemed he wasn't using it. I grabbed it to take my laundry out of the washer and put it into the dryer. He tried to snatch it away from me. I kind of lost my balance snatching it back. I used it and he, while staring angrily at me snatched it away from me. I am not even sure he was doing laundry. The attendant called the cops and yelled something at me. So, I just gathered up my wet clothes and left.