Quantcast

üüüüüüü ----- Tüesday GTM -------- ä¬∆‹‹∆¬ää~~‘‘ππœœ||

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Restless Monday syndrome yesterday. Need to get some stans into my newly installed rear tire. I was able to inflate with hand pump and it holds air for a good while. I have run into my experience where 27.5 wheels are felt as my new tire only came in an enduro version and not in the light version they used to sell. I realized this too late but not sending back the tire and hopefully it will not be too bad.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Not much planned today. Need to hook up 3 baseboard heaters.

Tomorrow going to the big city to see Pink Floyd's mortal remains. Not a huge fan but better half is.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah's home today. I've got a ton of meetings, including a board meeting. Final race of the season for Haley tonight, so assuming nothing goes wrong, she'll get her first trophy.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I usually go into the office on Tuesdays but will WFH due to a noon haircut appointment. Any excuse!!

Swam 2100 yards this morning....a short one. This was wife's first post-Ironman and post-Covid swim, so she wanted to keep it to 45 minutes of pool time and I was cool with that.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
after 3 days of driving a reserve van while mine was in the shop then getting my van back the reserve is a rattling POS. I was struck by how quiet and smooth my normal ride is while doing my early am dialysis runs.

If I get lucky today I just might be able to squeeze in an afternoon ride, if not trainer time in the home gym

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:lazy: x3

Got on the wiki train last night and before I knew it, it's after 1am. And now my brain feels extra foggy, I might as well have had some beer too.

Oh well, work and then maybe a nap?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
A moderate amount of moderation proved to be a good idea when drinking with @Nick last night. I’m awake and nowhere close to hungover for my flight today. Mission “accomplished” I guess.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Present w/ coffee in hand. Wife is still in bed with baby, so I'm out here making coffee and checking up on a few things. Got about 6 segmented hours of sleep, which is not bad considering. Baby's doing well, but man does she have a set of lungs... Should be a strong rider someday. ;)

Thank you to everyone for the well-wishes, etc. Much appreciated! :thumb:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello peoples

cold e-bike commute in

dinner out with my section peoples from work and then wind ensemble rehearsal tonight (as is the case most Tuesdays from August through May save for holiday weeks)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Off to Quartzsite in the next few days to get the RV kitted out with off-grid solar, booked a couple of weeks in St. Lucia for the end of Jan, looking for a place to spend Xmas-NYE, Currently thinking Europe.
Just gonna leave this here...