Quantcast

üüüüüüü ----- Tüesday GTM -------- ä¬∆‹‹∆¬ää~~‘‘ππœœ||

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
More gym time. I am such a novice at the gym. I wonder if I should get some personal trainer time to learn to train better?
It is helpful if you get the right fit. It’s good to have a consultant to guide you to your goals.
mid you’re looking for some reading about technique, I found this book suggestion from my trainer friend to be interesting reading. It’s not exactly a fitness program but it helps for understanding mechanics.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
beating cancer

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Local PBA is giving a dinner and has invited me for my Bike advocacy here. Pretty fancy place. I cooked hot dogs and changed inner tubes. Pumped up tires too.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a familiar name popped up in a back issue of adventure journal that came in the mail....

20221207_011104.jpg

i miss BIKE magazine...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do you like protein? Can you shotgun a bottle of Muscle Milk? Do you scream when you pick anything up?
If so CrossFit maybe a perfect fit.

There is a group of bros at work that bring in their muscle milk every day. Talk about their muscle milk every day. The funny thing is they don't do any type of exercise. It would seem pointless but it is actually good to know they are morons and to be avoided.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
There is a group of bros at work that bring in their muscle milk every day. Talk about their muscle milk every day. The funny thing is they don't do any type of exercise. It would seem pointless but it is actually good to know they are morons and to be avoided.
#alphabros