Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
back on top!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend. Mine went stellar as well. Friday night, hooked up with my girlfriend. Saturday night, laid in bed with two of my good looking friends who happen to be girls, and hooked up with the both of them at the same time!!! :D :D :D :D :D

After getting NOTHING for months, this weekend has been QUITE good to me! :D :D :D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
it has nothing to do with the fact that you were recently on top, I'll explain.

First off, i don't like the taste. Peanuts are far better.

Second off, I got hit by a walnut in the chest by my stupid friends. This wouldn't be so bad except that they shot it out of my potato cannon. It can shoot walnuts at 350 feet per second. I had a bruise covering my entire left chest for weeks. That sucked. It actually didn't really hurt at all, but the bruise was VERY disconcerting.

Phucking walnuts.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
For clarification, the walnut shot out of the potato gun wasn't going nearly top speed of 350. They only pumped it up half way (they claim), so I'm thinking more in the ballpark of 200 fps. Still no fun. Don't let people shoot walnuts at you.

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
dito, i am on top. why the flyin' f' did i use ditto. o well, i am to lazy to go change it

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
chain ur invading my personal space, now back down. and dito i think means:yeah, agree, same. well i think u get the point

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Alas poor Jorvik I knew him well........*sigh*
To post or not to post, that is the hackneyed plagiarism.:rolleyes:
....no Matter for I am on top in my accustomed place.....to the manner born one might even say.:D
man am I running out of ways to be original in this thread.:(

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
ah, a question!

If I told you that you'd know everything, now wouldn't you? ;)

Here's an example. Lets say you just found out your girlfriend is having an affair with your dog. I don't know what you'd do in this situation, but I'd try to keep it as slappy as possible.

It can mean whatever you want it to mean, and it totally mindphucks people.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Jorvik
ah, a question!

Here's an example. Lets say you just found out your girlfriend is having an affair with your dog. I don't know what you'd do in this situation, but I'd try to keep it as slappy as possible.

It's times like this that I'm glad that there is a large body of water called the Pacific Ocean in between where Jorvic lives and where I live.:eek:

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
ah, a question!

in that case id slap my G/F and then id slap my dog with a rolled up newspaper, could that be considered kepping it slappy?

or would joining in be keeping it slappy

is this slappy term some new sexual preference?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by the BIG cheese

is this slappy term some new sexual preference?
Ahh young Grasshopper.:)
We live in a Universe of infinite possibility's...this is but one of them. ;)
Of course this one is from an extremely twisted and perverted Universe of infinite possibility's one inhabited mainly by a strange breed called Jorvick's!! :eek: :devil: :monkey:

#125 :D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Originally posted by DaveW
It's times like this that I'm glad that there is a large body of water called the Pacific Ocean in between where Jorvic lives and where I live.:eek:
You might be distressed that I may be heading to NZ this April if I get my scholarship! :eek:

Save your parents 130000 dollars and they tend to let you do whatever you want.

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
You might be distressed that I may be heading to NZ this April if I get my scholarship! :eek:

well when you get there dont forget to go and keep it slappy with daveW

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
or if you get good grades....

damn spanish!!!! my only bad grade!!!!!!

all b's

cept for spanish! a D! :angry: :angry:

(really, it is my fault, 2 missing assignments, and a low quiz grade, but still i cna be mad right?!?!?)

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

Thank's for the heads up.....I'll alert the border guard straight away!!!:eek:
Just so's they can give a right proper slappy welcome.:D :devil: :dead: :monkey: :eek:

:D :p

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Bloody lil vandal! :mad:
I say we should Tie him to the Road bike of shame and flog him to within a inch of his camelbacks life with used SACHS chains.

It'll do the lad some good to get a bit of senseless violence into him. Hooray! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.