Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I live just a few minutes from Boston. I'll be riding up a storm in the city once all the snow melts. Drop me a line when you come, might be able to get a ride going.

And I'm not going to mention your not-so subconcious attraction to your brother and cousins. You sick sick bastard. :nuts:

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
ok i had to read that line like 5 times but then i finally got it and i now OFFICIALLY hate you. 1. i am not gay 2. i am not interested in incest 3. let alone GAY INCEST! alright? alright.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
ok i had to read that line like 5 times but then i finally got it and i now OFFICIALLY hate you. 1. i am not gay 2. i am not interested in incest 3. let alone GAY INCEST! alright? alright.
Hey man, YOU brought it up.

Apologize to DaveW before he goes into a drunken stupor and tries to molest a wallaby. I've been there, and it ain't pretty.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Jorvik
before he goes into a drunken stupor and tries to molest a wallaby. I've been there, and it ain't pretty.

Nope can't say that I've been there Jorvik.....but apparently you have according to your post. :eek: :eek:
Oh and dumbdumb....... Wallabys are native to Aussie .....not New Zealand.
which is about as close to Aussie as New York is to Greenland.
:rolleyes:

oh looky looky post #170. :D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
for some reason I thought you did live in Oz. My bad. Anyways, it doesn't really matter, the United States of America is the center of the universe anyways.

Anywho, back to molesting animals. What do you find to molest over there? You seem like a sheep molesting kind of guy. Me, I'll feel up the occasional squirrel or rabbit. Nothing too big, I've run into problems before.

If I seem more perverted than usual, blame it on the killer flu I've got going on. Temperature ranged from 101 to 95.8 back up to 99 in a 8 hour period. :nuts:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Bad time to be having the flu ... Have you heard about that new one that's spreading around the world?
It started in Asia and is killing a lot of people. :( world health authorities are extremely worryed about it as it is spreading fast.

oh and monkey boy the feeling is mutual.......DIE DAMMIT DIE!!!!

:rolleyes: :D

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
for once i agree with you JORVIK. dave, i think you really need to find A LOT of help FAST.

BTW, if you are ever in the city be sure to post up so i can hide my dog from you

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I didn't bring it up!!! :mad: .......DID NOT ,NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT!!!!!! :p :p

IT WAS THAT *sneer* JORVIK!
he's the naughty one.

He should be forced to ride Monkeyboys pink Huffy in penance. :devil: :eek:

#173:p :p

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Your atrocious typing will never allow that to happen.

And yes, I have read your sig. No excuse. If you post on the most useless thread on all of RM, you must type well and not bring up molesting animals. *COUGH* DAVEW *COUGH*

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ahh few gawds sakes!!
I keep telling ya it's that bloody Jorvik....See he just did it again!!!:eek:
You can cough all you like Jorvik ...but we all know it's really you that's to blame.

have you ever tried fondling monkey nuts?

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
what's up fockers?

having reviewed the thread, i know there's nothing new...

Daveyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guess who made guards again this year...hoorah for cold water, 9hr training/re-cert days

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO Amateur!!!!
Nice one mate.:D
I'm on my last 4 patrols including this weekend :(
And next week we lose our Nor Cal exchange lifeguard. she has to head home (somewhere about 1.5hrs south of San Francisco I think ).
When does your season start?

#175...think I might stop at 2 hundy.:confused:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
well, assuming i get hired(which i should) then it starts arounf june 15 or so on any consistent basis. hopefully i'll get a schedule this year instead of just filling in wherever like last year. oh well, i'm not one to quibble with $12+ and hour :D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I have absolutly nothing relevant to say. Thus, I will give you personal information that you do not want to hear about.

And so it begins.

I was taking a crap today. It was one of those great ones, big, but slides right out, but not so fast that you can't enjoy your reading material. Anyways, after I wiped, I flushed (like I often do on weekends). This would normally not be terribly unusual, except this time, the flush was different. I have grown accustomed to hearing a nice solid flush as I leave the bathroom. This time, I knew that something was WRONG by the sound. THE TOILET WAS BACKED UP! I'm not one to panic and this time was no exception. Thinking quickly, I grabbed the plunger in the closet. I dove back into the bathroom and shoved that plunger in the bowl. Vigorously I pumped the plunger up and down in the toilet, feverish I was in attempting to clear the blockage. At last, my efforts were rewarded, and my **** went down. Disaster averted.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
After reading that I feel that I can no longer consider you to be full of Sh*t.
:D

Ahh a good bowel movement is one of life's little pleasures.

#176....end minus 24 and counting.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
lol

the same thing happened this weekend

i was with some friends at there friends house in Tahoe, and my fried took a fat one and even had to come out to tell us he would be a while

well after he went his dad went maybe 30 min later and only took a pee and the thing started to overflow

and they were in there for 45 min tryin to fix it!

well that was my story and man is XC sking hard

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yeah XC ski hammers ya hamstrings and the backs of your arms.
Give me my twin tips and off piste chutes / drops / bowls / cliff hops any day.
I'm off to my ski lodge this weekend to get it ready for winter ski season.....putting a new kitchen in. :D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Holy hell!!!!!!:eek:

I don't belive it ....one of ya actually has manners (we will forget for now the manners which caused you to need to appoligise) will wonders never cease?

monkey boy appoligise.......:rolleyes: LOL as if that's gonna happen, I mean what next, you gonna tell me he's using a knife & fork now. :rolleyes:

:D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by amateur
yar...at least mr. bloodeaxe has a sense of decency...Davey don't leave...

Ok ok.....since ya asked so nice an all ......I'll stay and abuse monkeyboy for a while longer then.

psst....monkey boy has fleas! pass it on.:D

#180...Whoop!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.