Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
hahahah i do that too...

my favorite is "wanna see where the horse bit me?"

(if oyu dont know what that is, you show them your elbow and as they look at it swing your forearm and hit there crotch)

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
jeeeeeeze...monkey boy, you just seem to be getting dumber by the minute. you're ruining this forum. be creative and whatnot...otherwise, we may have to kill you and use your skin as part of an elaborate suit

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Originally posted by amateur
jeeeeeeze...monkey boy, you just seem to be getting dumber by the minute. you're ruining this forum. be creative and whatnot...otherwise, we may have to kill you and use your skin as part of an elaborate suit
Quite frankly, Monkeyboy isn't good enough to wear as a pair of slacks, regardless of how supple the tanning process makes the hide. Perhaps a nice bowling ball bag... yes, thats it. Bowling ball bag.

Speaking of using human flesh as a suit, I was watching Manhunter the other day. Man, it completly blows Red Dragon out of the water.

I'm off to feed the tribbles a meal of biscuits and oranges.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
well ill have to say that i dont have his albums

BUT!

i do download a lot of his music, and my new favorite is Hurt.

ass

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I knew you'd say that. I KNEW IT.

My favorite is "A Boy Named Sue." No song will ever touch the greatness that is that song. NONE. Granted, Hurt is a great song, but nothing will ever touch "... Sue". Cash seems to be able to make any cover his own song. Listen to "One" off of American III.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
yah i no i am a cheap kid....

all of my money gosinto fixing my bike. so naturally, i download music..

around christmas and my birthday, when i load up on gift cards to Tower records and the Wearhouse etc etc, i will buy CDS but that is about that.

have you heard Liam Lynchs song "united states of wateva"?

that song is HIlarious

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
well, i no it was out of line, but i had just heard it on the radio about 10 minutes before i posted. that was m second time hearing it, so it was stuck in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.