Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
hey way to steal that from Echo

or maybe not, he said he woudl kick somone in the grapes until there eyes popped out

so im sorry

anyway

hows it hangin?

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I most certainly did not steal that from Echo. That is from SSGT Marino from my recruiting station. I quote "Realistically, if you stomp on that <explitive deleted>'s grape with your combat boot, his eyes will pop out."

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
alrighty kids, i thought i'd share a bit of hard learned wisdome from tonight
stay far afar far far far far far away from the flavored bacardis

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
have no fear monkey boy is here!

i was away for a week, but now i am back, waiting for my self esteem level to be lowred by the likes of yous twos....

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
You know what else is large? Your stupidity.

That sucked, I know, I'm sorry. I've had a good day. Some would say too good a day to be posting on a message board. Some would also say that I'm not making sense. Some would ALSO say that I just kicked them in the nuts for talking too much.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
hey thanks

actually, i have been making sense for quite a while, its just that you have been under the influence of something every time youve read my posts.......

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Well, yeah, ever since I finished school (for life? weird) I've noticed that my drinking has really been picking up. After my first year of the discovery of alcohol, I decided to only allow myself a couple drinks with friends and the like. Now I'm drinking like a fish again, much worse than before in fact. And I like it. :devil:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Originally posted by Jorvik
Well, yeah, ever since I finished school (for life? weird) I've noticed that my drinking has really been picking up. After my first year of the discovery of alcohol, I decided to only allow myself a couple drinks with friends and the like. Now I'm drinking like a fish again, much worse than before in fact. And I like it. :devil:
Hmmm... I've found jsut the opposite. Now that it's summer, I'm drinking a whole lot less. During the schoolyeaer it'd be like 3-5x a week, and now, it's been almost 3 weeks:confused: :confused:
I don't mind it, but, I guess depression is gone? It'll be interesting to see if it picks up again in Sept.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
have either of you guys seen adam sandlers skit on SNL as the cajun man?

for some reason your conversations made me think of that...

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
well i just got back from a loveley cruise with my fellow sea scouts up to the delta, and sh!t it was fun!

it consisted of

-generator watch
-jet skiing
-kneeboarding/wakeboarding/skiing
-fratinizing with the female seascouts that came along...

ill tell you one thing, our boat is very slow

another thing is

watch sucks

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
i wish i couldve worked....

i have exactly $7.67 right now.....

i have a fox fork that just got back from fox with new bushings and a rebuild, but they dont beleive it was under warrenty, so i have to find the repcite, and if i dont it is 95 bucks i do not have

oh man

i am F U C Ked

Status
Not open for further replies.