Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Fatigue and Dehydration? Thats what happens when you don't get enough food/water.

If you knew what it takes to become a Reconnasaince Marine you'd realize that in combat you'd be damn happy to have them on your side.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
you both make extremley good points....

so please dont mind me, continue your discussion while i go stand in the corner and skoff at you, you underpantsgnomes!

HA!

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
thanks you thanks you

seriously though, i want a gold star, no beer for me, got it here!

just make a gold star in paint and post it here...

NOW

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
What the hell is wrong with me? I'm like a medical aid magnet! Today at lunch, there was an accident that can only be described as "gnar". An old guy hit a girl in a crosswalk and sent her flying a good 15-20ft into a tree and wall. I ended up running to her, had some friends stop traffic, blah. She ended up needing rescue breathing! (2 summers of guarding and i've had one neck/back and one anaphalactic shock and within a week, 2 crazy things happen) I ended up missing 5th&6th period and going with the medics to the hospital.

To those who care- Do SOMESORT of first aid/bls/cpr...at some point in time, it will save your ass, or someone elses.

I now permanently keep a box of gloves in the side panel of my car door and a little micro shield in the side of that box.

WOW-craziness:confused: :dead:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
I wouldn't save monkeyboy's life...but i still can't get over how crazy it is. Years of working in a hazardous environment, minimal medical stuff, and then, in the span of a week, 2 crazy things. I went to the hospital today but the doc's wouldn't tell me shiat. Her parents were there and said they didn't know:(

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
kill yourself anyway Jorvik.....if for no other reason than to amuse me for 5 seconds or so. :devil:

Ooh looky looky ...I'm back on top.
"JOY" !!!:D

Hey Amateur...what beach do you patrol at?

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Yar... i work (towers here, not patrol...and i envy your little rubber boats) in and around Newport (home of the Wedge:rolleyes: ) It's not bad, and in the past we've had a few guys do the NZ exchange. My application has assuredly been read by now, but still no calls:confused: :mad: :p

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
well in that case, i just drank your beer you ass gremlin!!

did you know, that ass gremlins and underpants gnomes are cousins?!?!

i heard that fact fom my friendly neighborhood discovery channel!

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Nope. Thats from the days when I was into computer games. I'm talking when Rainbow Six first came out. That was the only game I really got into. After about a year or so, I decided that sunlight was good, and stopped playing computer games.

I'm not past playing Day of Defeat every now and then though. ;)

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Computer games........pah!
They are the only thing that sux as much as monkeyboy/girl (almost).

fiddle faddle

fiddle faddle

fiddle faddle

what a load of twadle.

back on top.

:p

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
that was pretty good....

I HATE STREP THROAT!!!!

but dont worry dave i am NOT going to place strep throat in a bomb and fly over you and drop it on you, so dont worry...

becasue i am NOT gonna do that

NOT gonnnaa

you idiot

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Arrgh...I'm a broken monkey today. :(

I competed in the Ninety mile beach race yesterday.
and today I feel like someone has spent a few hours kicking me with a pair of those steelcapped work boots.
I came 7th.
the attrition rate was a lot lower this year.
last year only 8 out of 16 teams managed to finish.
this year 11 out of 13 made it.
60 miles of surf break during a 3meter swell.
I'm absolutely wrecked.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I'm beat as well. Just ran the Boston Marine Corps 10K. We were supposed to run in formation, nice, easy, slow. This was true for everybody else but me and another Poolee. Gunnery Sergeant Pashilain told us rabbits (the fastest ones) to do an individual effort and put RSS Waltham up on the rankings in top 10%. I ran it in a bit under 42 minutes. I went to bed last night at about 4 after working out for 2 hours. I was expecting the nice easy run, but that certainly wasn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.