Status
Not open for further replies.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Originally posted by DaveW
exept......SHAGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That beadts Drinking........but Drinking & Shagging at the same time is the Ultimate.:D :D :D :D :D
hmm
the drinking is fun
the shagging is fun
drinking+shagging=spilled drink, which inversely means :mad:

now drinking THEN shagging, now that's good times

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
sorry. but i did cough in a package that i sent to your house jorvik. when it arrives, dont mind the whit powder in the air, thats just anthrax with my special ingredient SARS.

youll be the one who dies

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
It's been over a year since my last post in this thread and now I'm back. Now, let's make this thread even BIGGER than the best thread ever on ridemonkey, the Original 2 Word Thread, which now is closed and sinking deeper and deeper into the post archives. All I would have to do is just delete the thread to cause major havoc here at rm... Do I do it? or no? I dont think I need to do it just yet...

Now fellow friends. KEEP POSTING!

oh yeah. I'm on top now biatch.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
It's been over a year since my last post in this thread and now I'm back. Now, let's make this thread even BIGGER than the best thread ever on ridemonkey, the Original 2 Word Thread, which now is closed and sinking deeper and deeper into the post archives. All I would have to do is just delete the thread to cause major havoc here at rm... Do I do it? or no? I dont think I need to do it just yet...

Now fellow friends. KEEP POSTING!

oh yeah. I'm on top now biatch.
Wait, delete this thread? Surely you jest. I'd hate to be forced to hold monkeyboy hostage with a firehose enema. Then again, nobody would pay his ransom. Then AGAIN, hot chicks might shower me with gifts and oral sex and the like because I got rid of him...

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I would quite like it if my ass smelled of flowers.....the was it usually smells is not nice.:eek:

So I fart in your general direction you runnnnnnink pig dog fasista KiNNNgNIGots!

Yeti ....you be da king "O" Nuthin. :p

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
davew your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elldeberrys.

Rip listens to radio disney.
Well, radio disney is better than the sh!t you listen to(BackstreetBoys):rolleyes:

By the way I don't think radio Disney plays Devil Driver or N.E.R.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.