Quantcast

œœœœ Tuesday gtm éééééé

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
le sigh... yesterday one of the best guys on my team gave two weeks notice. the hole they leave behind as they go to their next gig is not a small hole.

oh well.

today we go to the step-son's place to see if we can make some progress on rehab of the workshop space. after that it's another fun day of cat herding at work.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Slept in til 6. Woo!

While burning yesterday I noticed the base of a very rotted very leaning tree about 20' away started smoking. Guessing either chipmunk burrows or decaying roots provided an avenue for the fire to spread. I dare say that tree will be coming down soon anyway once I move the fence.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man. I thought about running on the treadmill this morning but sucked it up and ran five miles outside in a 40 degree rain. Unpleasant. I've got to go for my six month blood draw today to check if my anemia is getting any worse. I feel guilty going to the cancer center when there are people with real issues that need care, but my doc insists I keep getting checked. He wants to make sure my blood numbers don't get worse, plus he wants to be able to bill my insurance as often as possible.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Baby Aya awoke at 6 to poop. Thankfully she went to the actual bathroom. After I wiped her butt then she was fully awake as was I, so we just made a special daddy-daughter trip to the car wash so as to let other people sleep/get back to sleep without a chattering 4 year old.

Working from the hospital today but will roll in late as I read a bit ahead on my work while on a 4-10 wfh shift last night.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Baby Aya awoke at 6 to poop. Thankfully she went to the actual bathroom. After I wiped her butt then she was fully awake as was I, so we just made a special daddy-daughter trip to the car wash so as to let other people sleep/get back to sleep without a chattering 4 year old.

Working from the hospital today but will roll in late as I read a bit ahead on my work while on a 4-10 wfh shift last night.
she's not using the bidet? <scoffs>

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
she's not using the bidet? <scoffs>
the bidet makes certain assumptions about where one's anus and perineum is. these assumptions do not hold true for very small humans and it ends up shooting water everywhere. (Mariko tried it out a year or three ago, did not work well :D)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the bidet makes certain assumptions about where one's anus and perineum is. these assumptions do not hold true for very small humans and it ends up shooting water everywhere. (Mariko tried it out a year or three ago, did not work well :D)
she's probably traumatized by it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
wondering for upcoming vacation....do i go ahead and set aside money to order a spare rim and tire for a ford transit van just in case i have two flats like last year...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Chocolate chip cookies and espresso for breakfast, I am a dietary icon.

wondering for upcoming vacation....do i go ahead and set aside money to order a spare rim and tire for a ford transit van just in case i have two flats like last year...
If you have a spare Ford rim and tire one of two things will happen

Either you won't get a single flat the whole trip, or you'll end up with a Nissan/Dodge/Benz, end up with a ton of flats and your spare wheel won't fit.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
the neck isn't the problem :homer:

considering i got it for a dive trip in 2006 the fact i could even get it on at all is astounding.
i figured the neck since you could shift everything there a la Homer to get it out of the suit proper