Quantcast

ƉƟƜȠƕƖǁ Saturday

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
up having coffee, and fixin' oatmeal.

excellent idea. I'm picking up JWB and should be up around 930-945. I think a WP friend may meet us too.
Dress warm, 36 freedums in Winter Park at 10AM.

At least it's inside the Gondola for the first ride to the top.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I already made a run to the Japanese bakery so my day is complete.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Another fucking day of staring at my toes again. Probably going to re-watch a few WC races and then enjoy some real time concussion sport action. But I did get a nice variety Marzen beers last night, so at least I can maintain my carefully crafted ring of dad flab.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Another fucking day of staring at my toes again. Probably going to re-watch a few WC races and then enjoy some real time concussion sport action. But I did get a nice variety Marzen beers last night, so at least I can maintain my carefully crafted ring of dad flab.

I shall shred in your honor today, for tis the Dawn of the Autumn 'Lope and that's what we do around 'ere.

Are you post surgery or just have some awful, poorly executed shaving habit?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Both! But yeah, post surgicals. Finally was able to get some measure of sleep last night, so things trending in the right direction. But by all means, spill a few ounces out of your Olde E tallboy for me and make great merriment today.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I have to go into the office and try to rewire a had controller for a wheelchair lift that one of my morons ripped off its cable. Then it's off to the barn to get the horse trailer and bring it home. Time to prep it for the 5000 mile round trip to Kentucky in 3 weeks

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hiya fellers LOL!! I ran 18.34 miles this morning. 35 degrees....so awesome for running. :cool: Saved enough energy to go for an MTB ride in a bit. It'll be Wife's first ride on her new Juliana Roubion. She got it Wednesday and it's promptly rained every day since, because of course it did.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Headed to meet a buddy after he completes an annual 25mi ride. Had my gall bladder removed a few weeks back so this ride and my annual VT trip we’re pulled off the table.
Hoping to be good for rescheduled VT trip in a few weeks.

Have to pass thru the festive shithole of Salem MA to get there though, so will hit range on return trip to make the effort worth it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Suspenders and bow tie mounted. Good thing it's not Africa hot here or standing at the front of this wedding would suck (more than it already does).

Beer me now.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001

New glasses. Unsure about them–due to the combination of my East Asian low nose bridge and girlish eyelashes, my eyelashes occasionally rub against the lenses.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Drunken noodles are wider than that at my favored Thai joint.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bolt will all the bells and whistles, after all the discounts in $50 more than the Leaf with all the bells and whistles. Base RWD Tesla, which is still nicer, is still $6k more. Still intrigued by the Hyundai/Kona small SUV.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bolt will all the bells and whistles, after all the discounts in $50 more than the Leaf with all the bells and whistles. Base RWD Tesla, which is still nicer, is still $6k more. Still intrigued by the Hyundai/Kona small SUV.
Had a dinosaur powered one as a rental for a few hundred miles earlier this year. Wasn't horrific. I'd likely rather have a leaf I think out of leaf, volt, kona.

DH with wife, @Nick and friends was great. That might be it for the DH bike for this year if we choose Moab over Angel Fire for an upcoming weekend.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Big ride today, about 6600’ vert with the same descending. Lots of hike a bike. Topped out at 12,500’ twice. Super fun trails... I have a new contender for roughest / rowdiest / technical trail in Colorado... Horseshoe Creek. Also I’m knackered like I haven’t been in a long while.

Didn't quite make it to the Line Shack, but a good ride up Meadow Mountain with the Missus.
No Whiskey Creek? :disgust1:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Big ride today, about 6600’ vert with the same descending. Lots of hike a bike. Topped out at 12,500’ twice. Super fun trails... I have a new contender for roughest / rowdiest / technical trail in Colorado... Horseshoe Creek. Also I’m knackered like I haven’t been in a long while.

No Whiskey Creek? :disgust1:
We may not have gotten to the trailhead until 3:15-ish. :busted:

I'm glad someone finally went and rode Horseshoe Creek. I've been curious for quite some time about that trail...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Diet is over. I may stick with the Oats. I liked them. I lost no weight. I smoked no buds. I drank no beer. BP is the same. Oxygen was good. I like meat. I eat a strip steak tonight and it was delicious.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Drove the Bolt. It's nicer than the Leaf. Quicker, handles better, has an armrest that my arm actually fits on, and the interior passenger space is better. Storage space isn't as good, but I don't really need it because we will be driving Wifey's car on weekends more than not.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Drove the Bolt.
Since you do big-mileage days and are clearly, uh, fiscally conservative have you done the math on a Prius or Prius Prime? (Or Clarity +/- PHEV or Kia Niro hybrid?)