Quantcast

ƉƟƜȠƕƖǁ Saturday

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent two hours fixing the wheelchair lift controller on a van then brought the horse trailer home. We spent 5 hours offloading everything, cleaning it out, scrubbing the exterior with a pole brush and soapy water then reloading it with just the stuff we will need for Championships.

So we splurged at the Rockhouse for dinner. $32 plus tip. Huge burgers

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Since you do big-mileage days and are clearly, uh, fiscally conservative have you done the math on a Prius or Prius Prime? (Or Clarity +/- PHEV or Kia Niro hybrid?)
I checked back on all my miles for the last 4 months. I only had a few over 120 for work. My outlier days are generally personal mountain trips and such. We want AWD for whatever car I'm regularly taking to the mtn.

The Kia and Hyundai aren't available in CO. The Prius and Clarity are both fwd and not comfortable. I'd for sure prefer to get the Tesla, but I just can't justify the cost to what I get. Maybe if I had a reason to get the car last year with the old tax credit...

Looks like the near term plan is buy the Bolt for work and my daily use, keep the Subaru for my ski/mtn trips and snow days (it's pif and cost $60/m for insurance), sell the M, buy a Pilot for Wifey, and sell the Infiniti.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Spent two hours fixing the wheelchair lift controller on a van then brought the horse trailer home. We spent 5 hours offloading everything, cleaning it out, scrubbing the exterior with a pole brush and soapy water then reloading it with just the stuff we will need for Championships.

So we splurged at the Rockhouse for dinner. $32 plus tip. Huge burgers

Permijs