Quantcast

Əə predirF əƏ

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in until 6 WIN...just functional enough to grind the beans and use the french press. now to wait five more minutes while the hot water does its thing so I can transform myself from a sleepy stumble bum to my happy place, being a grumpy old bastard.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Alarm went off at 4:50am. Currently halfway to Ashcroft, which is the trailhead for our hut trip this weekend. It’s also my ladyfriend’s birthday, so there are many beers and tequilas in my pack. I’ll be in the woods, if anyone needs me don’t bother.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Alarm went off at 4:50am. Currently halfway to Ashcroft, which is the trailhead for our hut trip this weekend. It’s also my ladyfriend’s birthday. There are many beers and tequilas in my pack. I’ll be in the woods, if anyone needs me don’t bother.
enjoy, and stay safe.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Now in the dark world where I dwell, ugly things, and surprising things, and sometimes little wondrous things, spill out in me constantly, and I can count on nothing. - Philip K. Dick

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Almost double booked interviews for today, still waiting on a reschedule, but I am far less exciting about that one anyway.

I am excited about scoring some carbon cranks. It does seem silly but the reality is if I ride it as much as I would like to this year, than it would just be a matter of finding a slightly more modern frame and wheelset and I would have a very nice newish ride.

I just don't feel the NEED for 27.5 and I don't want to drop whole bike coin until I am more solidly employed.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
wifu is home from california so I get to go to work and feel like an adult. I'm even wearing pants! Sadly she is also sick and tired so who knows if it will be a full day. I feel OK though.

Need to ship out my taint-ed saddle and get some fresh booze. I don't drink enough Jack's Abby, so I should do that.

I'm trying to sell my old dirt jumper, which is haggard and near dead. The number of people that want me to ship, deliver, or some other dumb bullshit is astronomical. I'd rather just keep it and let it gather dust until I can build a pump track next to the swamp or convince my daughter to go to the actual pump track with me.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I'm trying to sell my old dirt jumper, which is haggard and near dead. The number of people that want me to ship, deliver, or some other dumb bullshit is astronomical. I'd rather just keep it and let it gather dust until I can build a pump track next to the swamp or convince my daughter to go to the actual pump track with me.
You can get a pretty decent NEW dirt jumper for $700 these days. Almost not worth selling.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You can get a pretty decent NEW dirt jumper for $700 these days. Almost not worth selling.
When I started looking for a bike for the man child it was an interesting market. Finally just picked up a P1 that had new tires for $250 I think.

While I do enjoy my rigid, I wish I would have kept the Three57. I think I only paid $800 new? It was a great bike.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
back from land of milk and honey.
flight home was about 1/3 full of old Asian ladies, all coughing like patient zero. :wtf:

and, just in case you didn't feel like showing up ...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
and now for something completely different;

anyone have knowledge of methamphetamine contamination and remediation on residential property?
:popcorn:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
that's what I'm doing the math on. It's only 1,200' ranch, no basement.
Just wondering about testing HVAC, water etc to get a C.O. after all the work is done.
Call ServePro.
Is this future Casa de Nick, or an investment property?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I honestly gave consideration to just curb alerting it, or giving it to a young schralper in need...but I just bought the fork for $100 B.C., so I hoped to get a partial return on investment....