Quantcast

ȋpəɹpȗəɅ

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Achievement unlocked: Did a roll yesterday where the hit at the bottom was so hard, a booger fell out of my nose.

Otherwise, was fun yet mildly terrifying surfing leaves over and through the chunk. I disapprove of it getting dark so early however. Not cool.

Mornin!

Achievement unlocked: Did a roll yesterday where the hit at the bottom was so hard, a booger fell out of my nose.

Otherwise, was fun yet mildly terrifying surfing leaves over and through the chunk. I disapprove of it getting dark so early however. Not cool.
I really like leaves over rocks. It really emphasizes relaxation, weight distribution, and balance in riding.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello and Happy Friday whut whut!! I rolled my lazy bones out of bed at 5:00 for a 2700 yard swim, which gives me 10,000 yards for the week (5.7 miles). I've got work meetings all frikkin day. Wife and I are headed up to northern VT for the weekend to visit a couple of friends, then it's staycation week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
If it stops raining and the sun comes out a little, maybe I can do a short ride tonight? Had all the bike crap in my car for a post work ride last night, but it just kept pouring and pouring rain.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Using this indoors day in order to project final expenses from having had two Estate process w/ the County Court System, in order to use Estate Deduction to true benefit. Since this is the end of Court Orders, Attorneys, and billed time - closer the bottom line is the better, even if Calendar Year Taxes Deadline is normalized this season. Love both parents tremendously - if this part of normal life was going to give me grey hair I get the last laugh - it's facial hair.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Older boy is really pressing my buttons these days. I don't know if I've ever met a grumpier person. It was brutal this morning. We're starting to wonder whether he's suffering from anxiety or something... whatever it is, I'm struggling to cope. hay-zeus, I never thought parenting would be this hard.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
slept the fuck in. feeling lazy. will attempt to simultaneously coffee, work, and watch dh. ride later. and yes, leaf surfing season is the best season. hoping to get up to the mtns next weekend for prime surfing action.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Stopped raining, sun is out and it's looking very purdy.
Elbow is still pretty whack, but I'm starting to think about a very easy trail ride, something with minimal turns, which is hard to do around here in the land of stacked loops. The ones I'm thinking of are now closed for the fall hunt...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

36.5 miles. 4700 freedum verts. Holy balls was it cold yesterday. Thank teh @FSM I took and extra sweater and gloves with me. 4+ hours of dirt road climbing and I never did warm up. Got snowed on a couple times. Sun finally came out just in time for the DH, so that was nice. I am tired and sore. Another espresso and a nap are the only things I'm doing today. High country riding is probably about done for the year. Froze hard at the house last night. Veg is done.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
someone teach @6thElement how to wingding.

rough day. woke up early, puked. something i ate must not have agreed with me. back in bed. was awoken around 830 to wife screaming fire. the air fryer was on the glass stovetop while i let the basket soak overnight, she moved it out of the way to cook breakfast, and apparently inadvertently turned on the burner that she moved it on top of. RIP air fryer. back in bed for remainder of morning. got up just before lunch time for some gatorade and an english muffin with peanut butter.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
7C75F242-E1BC-48A1-8B77-D1ED875A7EC4.jpeg

Shit’s cold in the morning, yo. 29 Freedoms at the trailhead. Dakota Ridge remains full of rox

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Leaning towards a YT Capra, 180mm travel F&R via a Ohlins TTX coil in the rear and RXF 36m.2 air up front. Got a line on a great looking frame for $1,000 and a NIB shock that happens to have the right e2e and stroke and coil rate for $500.

The rest will be all new and built up slowly over the winter/spring.

This will be a long-travel enduro/park bike to supplement the 5.spot, so I can continue to ride the bigger/rougher stuff without fear of grenading my frame/fork, as I'm known to do. But of course, that's not a guarantee I don't anyway.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

36.5 miles. 4700 freedum verts. Holy balls was it cold yesterday. Thank teh @FSM I took and extra sweater and gloves with me. 4+ hours of dirt road climbing and I never did warm up. Got snowed on a couple times. Sun finally came out just in time for the DH, so that was nice. I am tired and sore. Another espresso and a nap are the only things I'm doing today. High country riding is probably about done for the year. Froze hard at the house last night. Veg is done.
are you sleeping better....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
someone teach @6thElement how to wingding.

rough day. woke up early, puked. something i ate must not have agreed with me. back in bed. was awoken around 830 to wife screaming fire. the air fryer was on the glass stovetop while i let the basket soak overnight, she moved it out of the way to cook breakfast, and apparently inadvertently turned on the burner that she moved it on top of. RIP air fryer. back in bed for remainder of morning. got up just before lunch time for some gatorade and an english muffin with peanut butter.
So no French @jimmydean specials? Got it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have done precisely nothing today
I “rode” and froze
Ate some steak
Ate some more steak
Tended to baby
Edited a long in the works paper a bit and made it an abstract
Got to inbox zero
Awaiting food trucks

it is an acceptable day, this

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I “rode” and froze
Ate some steak
Ate some more steak
Tended to baby
Edited a long in the works paper a bit and made it an abstract
Got to inbox zero
Awaiting food trucks

it is an acceptable day, this
I was looking at the weather. If I ride Sunday morning it's definitely gonna be a pants and wool socks kind of ride.