Quantcast

ȌȍȎȏȪȫTurd dayȫȪȏȎȍȌ

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I remain here.

My experiment worked, so that's kind of neat. (I'm a science guy by profession).

I'm still looking at cars and trying to convince myself that an M5 isn't a good option.

It is a great idea. Get one and tell us about the ///M effect.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got a credential to officiate a wedding even though I didn't need it. Blessings of the FSM be upon you.

Actually, as I understand CO law, if you can get 5 people, including the couple to be wed, together to sign the piece of paper you get from the county, BAM! You're married. Which is probably the way it should be.
You have two first names? As if being a souless ginger wasn't enough of a reason not to trust you.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Whew....what a long 24 hrs. We knocked off our install at the hospital about midnight, and then had about 45min back to the shop. I finally made it home a little after 1am, and didn't hit the bed until about 2:30. Up again at 6 to get the kiddo off to school and a business networking meeting, then installs all day and another night at the hospital. We're going to try an finish tonight so we can have Friday off. :lazy2:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
the new ones are great. time to put those skeletons to bed.
Silly rabbit....I work in the sign industry. We're not allowed to own nice things. It has to be a van with performance characteristics only slightly ahead of the jalopy that the Beverly Hillbillies took out to California - and even that piece of shit made it from the Ozarks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Silly rabbit....I work in the sign industry. We're not allowed to own nice things. It has to be a van with performance characteristics only slightly ahead of the jalopy that the Beverly Hillbillies took out to California - and even that piece of shit made it from the Ozarks.
so creeper vans?

seriously though, my '12 impreza is approaching 100k and haven't had any major issues. my wife replaced her '14 outback (totalled) with an '18 and its a LOT nicer.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
for godsakes I hope I get some action on my resume soon.
if not, I am signing up for a back alley lobotomy.

Congrats?

Morning. Cold and wicked windy. Does not feel like mid-October here.
You finally making an honest woman out of her? It's only been, what, a few decades?
Wait....

after all these years together are you two doing the ring thing? Wow who knew :cheers:
I don't know about VT, but in Colorado "credentials" are not required to officiate a wedding.
As previously noted, I married @BadDNA and Brenda yesterday. I had to take the completed license to file in person. I found it of interest that they they accepted the document without asking me for any credentials.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My opinion still stands. E-wagon? Even the non-AMG is ridiculous. Put performance suspension, good tires, and you're rock and roll.

Polestar?
Speaking of which, I spotted a beautiful black e63 AMG wagoooon yesterday on the highway.

Being driven by some old grandma doing precisely 2km/h over the speed limit. :panic:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I got a credential to officiate a wedding even though I didn't need it. Blessings of the FSM be upon you.

Actually, as I understand CO law, if you can get 5 people, including the couple to be wed, together to sign the piece of paper you get from the county, BAM! You're married. Which is probably the way it should be.
We are talking about Conspiracy Marriages here, right?
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answers/faqs/X0006_SubG_FAQ_8_Can_I_mar.html

"Give the Normals everything they're willing to pay for..."

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
As previously noted, I married @BadDNA and Brenda yesterday. I had to take the completed license to file in person. I found it of interest that they they accepted the document without asking me for any credentials.
Iffun I ever decide to stop livin' in sin, it would not be out of the question to ask you to officiate. You know... for the LULZ.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
it is a titty bit niply out there this morning....
50 when i started, 60 when i finished. perfection. windows open and heated seats on on the way home.
when i finished the downhill on one part of the trail i was laughing and hooting with glee for half a mile up the road out. bikes ftmfw. gonna stop an do a local shop ride on my way home.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
$672 CAD = $420 USD
:clapping:

(but that would cost $549.42CAD today)...

Today has been a whirlwind. Drove the kids to forest school, and there was uncharacteristically heavy traffic on the way back to town. It's über busy at work. Went to pick up a parcel at a faraway location because of weird zip-code issues with my office building: new shimano MT-7 shoes are now in my posession. swung by to get my bike at the shop afterwards, with new swing-link bearings and fresh oil in fork and shock. still hoping to ride tonight.