Quantcast

ȜDZnj wat GMT njDZȜ

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Just three more hours of this grind.... It's carnival over here, so I'll need to get out of the city and into the woods asap.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Wife was away last night for her annual work retreat so I had to leave extra early this morning to drop our son off at daycare. Definitely not a fan of the alarm going off at 5:15 in the morning. :lazy2:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Made the executive decision to wear dress pants today. Actually, I'm lying. My regular pants are crumpled in a ball on the floor, so I defaulted to the dress pants.

Happy Friday yall.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Made the executive decision to wear dress pants today. Actually, I'm lying. My regular pants are crumpled in a ball on the floor, so I defaulted to the dress pants.

Happy Friday yall.
Don't dress for the job you have, but the job you want.

That is why I sit at my desk wearing a filthy pair of jeans and a hoodie with frayed cuffs and holes in the elbows.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! It is snowing today! And it'll all get washed away by warm weather by Monday. I'm tired this morning after staying up late last night to test system bundles for work. This Dunkin Donuts coffee with turbo shot may not be the best coffee out there, but it'll do. And tired or not, I was up at 5:15 this morning for my swim. Somehow I managed my fastest one yet. I'm still pretty slow though, :monkey:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! :wave:

Got a new fridge delivered yesterday. I like that they didn't come prepared and I ended up hooking up the icemaker myself. Thanks for nothing Sears.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Office coffee machine broken since Wednesday. :disgust1: Get your isht together, office people!!!

Wetsnowmageddon in full progress now, this week cannot end soon enough.:monkey:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Holy shit, I slept for 10 hours last night. TEN HOURS!!!! with one small interruption. it's been 6 years that I haven't slept that long, maybe more. I can't get over it. woohoo

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wife had the window open and ceiling fan on last night and it dropped to 34, woke up at 1am freezing my ass off. :banghead:

Some arse at the transit agency decided that Saturday from 10-noon is a good time to hold a manditory drivers meeting...screws up my weekend big time:rant:

The brr burr shop duet?
Wife had the window open and ceiling fan on last night and it dropped to 34, woke up at 1am freezing my ass off. :banghead:

Some arse at the transit agency decided that Saturday from 10-noon is a good time to hold a manditory drivers meeting...screws up my weekend big time:rant:
for all you wankers complaining about bad coffee, i've upped my office coffee game. added a manual burr grinder to my routine.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I think I may finally be getting over this cold I've had since November.

Still coughing up pea soup, but it seems to be subsiding.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
for all you wankers complaining about bad coffee, i've upped my office coffee game. added a manual burr grinder to my routine.
yup. this is the only way to go. people always wander into the kitchen when I'm making coffee, just to take in the aroma of fresh ground coffee.

which one did you get?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Do you wear flannel, suspenders and an ironic mustache when grinding your coffee?
it is flannel friday. but i probably wear flannel at least 3-4 days a week. i stopped complying with the dress code back in probably may? requirement was business casual. i was still wearing a button down, but not tucking it in. sneakers, and non-dress pants, but not jeans (i've got some brown psuedo denim pants, that kind of stuff). back in december the dress code finally caught up with me, and they changed to casual. so jeans are now OK.

i am rocking the full beard tho, no suspenders.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning peoples! I'm officially on LOA for 4 to 6 weeks. Today I'm doing pre-admittance stuff and having one last ultra sound.

Also: he who doesn't make his own damn coffee is destined for disappointment... it's also good to know that no one poops on Friday.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning peoples! I'm officially on LOL for 4 to 6 weeks. Today I'm doing pre-aadmittance stuff and having one last ultra sound.

Also: he who doesn't make his own damn coffee is destined for disappointment... it's also good to know that no one poops on Friday.
That is a lot of laughing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Morning peoples! I'm officially on LOA for 4 to 6 weeks. Today I'm doing pre-admittance stuff and having one last ultra sound.

I'm pooping right now.

Right on time.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Do you wear flannel, suspenders and an ironic mustache when grinding your coffee?
My wife heckles me every morning.
Brought home a suede murse as a joke for me to 'keep your emo coffee shit in' and while I'm grinding mocks me with in Chris Rock's voice with "it's spinning nigga, it's spinning!".
The reality is I need 30min from time I take my thyroid meds before I can eat/drink anything so it's a good time killer.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Wiper linkage on the S4 broke the other day on the way home. At least it doesn't rain in Seattle. :think:

Took it all out last night, going to drill/tap a couple holes to bolt the damn thing back together today and hopefully get it back in tonight.

At least I've got the M3 to drive for the time being.