Quantcast

ɈȅɄƌɨ

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Worth it though. Wedding photographer comprised a third of our budget, and they still kinda sucked. We spent countless hours doing post-processing to correct the most basic stuff.

Frank's BBQ in Denver, on the other hand, was worth every penny.
i think my brother had one or two pics from his justice of the peace wedding which he probably burned after he kicked wife to the curb.

georgia boys in longmont has fantastic bbq when they do not run out....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Lower tire pressure. I would assume he cares not for rolling resistance and weight, so DH casing, cushcore and drop 5psi.
Up front I have an EXO+. No issues with flats or tearing casings on front. Was running 25 psi front and back today, Cushcore + DD casing in rear.

I also used all my travel. It's just a 12 or so minute continuous downhill with lots and lots of rox. It is tiring!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Up front I have an EXO+. No issues with flats or tearing casings on front. Was running 25 psi front and back today, Cushcore + DD casing in rear.

I also used all my travel. It's just a 12 or so minute continuous downhill with lots and lots of rox. It is tiring!
Because of psoriatic arthritis, hands are my achilles. Front tire pressure is huge in reducing pain and fatigue.

Also relaxing the arms and hands will help. You don't need a death grip if you let the bike move under you a bit. I used to have to stop mid descent to rest my hands several times. Worked on being looser and now I can do a full pull without complaints from the hands and am faster doing it.

Also, elbows up and bent.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Do some grip strength exercises then. I used to have grip and arm pump issues until I started doing them, and getting back into climbing made a big difference too.

Also, using all your travel doesn't necessarily mean your fork is working ideally, that's generally not the best metric for gauging suspension performance.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
If I relax I'm afraid I'll just slide right off the bars. It was hands proper not forearm pump, too. Sore fingers, really.

Yeah, grip strength exercises would likely help. But then again no one's paying me to ride any faster than I feel like doing on a regular day.