Quantcast

ɖɹɘҎɨɹɈ

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Let's get this over with and the weekend started.

6+ inches of snow forecast by tomorrow...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy mother of derp.

Street construction going on at night outside the lady friends condo building. Her condo is on the inside of a set of four towers, so the noise is amplified right up the middle. They are literally jackhammering and bulldozing the street apart. Ughhhhhhhh.

Is it beer-o-clock yet?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sounds like a good excuse to not be sleeping, canadmos.

Headed to the Japanese bakery with elder kids soon. Need more Kare Pan.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Beautiful spring weather in the 50s and sunny. Going on another 150km ride this weekend. Really looking forward to the sun returning from Greenland tomorrow. They missed the dog sleigh run as all the ice in the bay got broken up by waves due to heavy storms. Good thing they were not on the ice when it happened.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
fresh tires on the bike

getting propane tank exchanged, tacos with GF, bikes tomorrow, and sunday :D :D
this could literally be the longest gmt post in your storied history on teh monkey.
And yet, yet it seems as if something is ... I don't know .... missing.

good morning.
I took the day off to fix my head. too much work lately. bacon and eggs done, coffee done, working on my bike in the garage while it rains.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
this could literally be the longest gmt post in your storied history on teh monkey.

good morning.
I took the day off to fix my head. too much work lately. bacon and eggs done, coffee done, working on my bike in the garage while it rains.
He really b0rked that one up.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The day of spouse starting spring break has begun. That means I am starting spring break also. People ride bikes during spring break I hear. Let's visit the in laws in Boise! The trails are mostly dry down there according to the Boise trails report which is available on the fb. The age old Boise question never changes... which bike to take?

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC

good morning.
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH
LEBORK

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's payday and I didn't get paid (again). Love this. Should be a nice weekend. One day building, one day riding. I deserve it and need to really try this shmancy fork out.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Morning Monkeys.

It's payday and I didn't get paid (again). Love this. Should be a nice weekend. One day building, one day riding. I deserve it and need to really try this shmancy fork out.
How does that even happen?

Do they not have the funds or does HR there just suck balls?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
New air in the tires.
Fresh lube on the chain.

Riding through my hood to get coffee, this little old lady sweetly yells at me “your mama loves you, get a helmet.”
If she only knew.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
How does that even happen?

Do they not have the funds or does HR there just suck balls?
Seems only one of the 4 contractors I work with got paid. They claim it is the new timecard system. Ironic that all 4 of us are Software Quality Assurance Engineers, yet they seem to lack sufficient QA on their timecard system.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Working from home today, finsihing a project & then trying to get some T-shirts designed then a trip down below for groceries.
Super foggy out up here cant even see the mountain.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy sweet baby jesus titties, someone posted pictures from a spot near here from a few days ago. I think it might be time to ride normal trail bikes next week!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
office is a ghost town today. remembered today is the last day for anyone with carry-over vacation unused from last year to actually use it. i foresee leaving early. from my department its just me and the co-op.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Holy sweet baby jesus titties, someone posted pictures from a spot near here from a few days ago. I think it might be time to ride normal trail bikes next week!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2nd pic goes BRRAAAAAAAAAAp

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Hit the strip in Vegas last night to see the sights and the people. This is an interesting place for sure in all kinds of ways. May do it again tonight, maybe I’ll even put a dollar in a slot machine so I can pull the handle for the first time.

Also, new Nikon Z6 camera = amazing. Wish I got it sooner.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin!

Hit the strip in Vegas last night to see the sights and the people. This is an interesting place for sure in all kinds of ways. May do it again tonight, maybe I’ll even put a dollar in a slot machine so I can pull the handle for the first time.

Also, new Nikon Z6 camera = amazing. Wish I got it sooner.
See if you can find the hidden Bhudhist shrine in front of Caesars Palace. Then light incense on all four sides as an offereing. Then head to the cosmo to try and find Secret Pizza.

If you go in any Caears properties you may see some of my animations.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
See if you can find the hidden Bhudhist shrine in front of Caesars Palace. Then light incense on all four sides as an offereing. Then head to the cosmo to try and find Secret Pizza.

If you go in any Caears properties you may see some of my animations.
Cool! We will try to find that tonight. We kinda wandered last night between the various places and ate at Tacos el Gordo.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Cool! We will try to find that tonight. We kinda wandered last night between the various places and ate at Tacos el Gordo.
tacos el gordo is legit. Also across from the SLS there is a bad ass taco truck with bomb pastor, like the real deal cooked on a spit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
coc playing a fucking country bar in charlotte.....hilarious.