Quantcast

ɧÙɯքɖɘʁք

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I was going to skip my run this morning and sleep in because I am a lazy asshole, but the dog insisted I get my ass out of bed at 5:30, so she'll be getting an extra cookie later for saving my workout. So, 6 mile run done before work. 4.5 weeks until the Boston Marathon and I'll be happy when that is done because I am tired and sore.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
To say it was snowing right now would be a slight understatement.

Dumping the white stuff, I sense lots of shoveling and plowing in my future.

:banghead:
Just discovered I accidentally let lapse a few weeks ago the TLD .net domain I've owned for the last 20 years :(

Notifications were going to an email account I rarely check and now someone else has nabbed it and the whois doesn't show any data.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Home day with the girls. Denver Public Schools called the day off around 4:45 yesterday. The campus at work is closed, too! (But the hospital itself never closes, of course, and thus I would have to be at work had I not been scheduled off.)

CarMax called at 9 pm yesterday to let me know that they’re closed today as well. I wonder if the UPS Store outlet will be open or not...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
The whole week I'm sleepy as shit. Hard to find motivation for the 3 months I have left in my job. Quit at the right moment though. You could find higher morale in the French army when they run out of cheese, wine and cigarettes. Now it's birthday week. Everybody for some reason was born between 10th and 17th of March. My liver is not happy about that.

On a much brighter side. My dj bike is running again. Time to help some locals with spring rebuilding this weekend.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Is this the boss you've been following?
wrong dude bro. I took a new job about a year ago. It's been cool but I've been hoping to make a career change for some time (less in the lab, more at the desk) and the opportunity has kind of fallen into place very well, so I'm eager to try it out before I can't anymore and end up getting comfortable doing the same thing for the rest of my life.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Forecast was for 3-7".
So far it's dropped 8" in the last 4 hours and the storm has another 10 hours to go...

Think I'm going to go plow for a bit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Hanging out in Sedona...in the rain. Thinking we’ll extend our stay down here to get a few dry days to adventure. Wishing I had my bike, the terrain down here and in Flagstaff looks drool worthy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Snow is flying straight sideways. Power has gone out twice (~1 and 4 seconds, respectively), too. This despite underground power transmission in Stapleton.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
U guys getting any of the howling wind yet?
Plowing was nigh on impossible to see where I was going. Reversing just hoped nothing was behind me.

Well over a foot so far, and gusty as fcuk. Power has glitched once so far to reset all the clocks.

Only stuck it in a ditch once! :D

(And that's in a 4wd with chains)