Quantcast

ʬʬʭʭSix out of Seven Derps Agreeʭʭʬʬ

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Should ride bikes again today, just need to decide what/where and should also finally finish the 500+ ft of dog fencing we've been slowly installing....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

1. Found out the sparky way that the wires in the ceiling boxes are live. Who leaves hot wires with stripped ends just hanging out next to each other without capping the ends?!?

2. MIL was trying to tell me how to feather in my edges while I was mudding the seams. When I offered her the knife so she could teach me how it's done, she hadn't actually done it before. Funny how much easier it is to tell someone how things should be done.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mornin!

1. Found out the sparky way that the wires in the ceiling boxes are live. Who leaves hot wires with stripped ends just hanging out next to each other without capping the ends?!?

2. MIL was trying to tell me how to feather in my edges while I was mudding the seams. When I offered her the knife so she could teach me how it's done, she hadn't actually done it before. Funny how much easier it is to tell someone how things should be done.
When do we ride? :brows:

Morning. Woke up a little sore from increased riding lately. The fat RC4 makes me reconsider original plans to get a VAN RC and have it Avalanched. :think:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wife is out exercising and texted me a plan for when the baby should wake up, eat, etc.

Baby does not want to hew to the plan.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My handlebars are higher now. Too high, in fact. But I don’t have the short top cover to make them lower. Dammit, Jim!

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Had to work today and missed out on a planned MTB ride. :rant:

Took the gravel bike to get there though, so at least some saddle time (50k).

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Text to me from dispatch yesterday

Dp: Why are making faces intimidating ppl out there? We got a call from another driver.

Me: Oh the guy blowing his horn and flipping me off for waiting at a yield sign to merge into onramp traffic while I had an 80 year old lady in a wheelchair in the back of the van? I blew him kisses when he pulled up next to me and gave me the finger, then afterwards he tried to brake check me.

Dp: YOUR KISSES WERE VERY INTIMIDATING, APPARENTLY LOL

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I got 10 more hours of sleep last night. I mean at some point my body has got to say "You've slept enough" and not allow me to sleep, but for now I'll just enjoy this ride. Speaking of rides, I took the tri bike out for 23 easy miles today. Still a lot of Ironman fatigue in my legs, and my crotch hasn't fully recovered. :dead: :monkey:

Wife has plans with "the girls" tonight, so I'll enjoy hanging out with the dog plus the sick dog of a friend that we are watching for the weekend (poor thing has a UTI). Cats aren't happy because they are spending the weekend in the basement. Boo fuckin' hoo.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Text to me from dispatch yesterday

Dp: Why are making faces intimidating ppl out there? We got a call from another driver.

Me: Oh the guy blowing his horn and flipping me off for waiting at a yield sign to merge into onramp traffic while I had an 80 year old lady in a wheelchair in the back of the van? I blew him kisses when he pulled up next to me and gave me the finger, then afterwards he tried to brake check me.

Dp: YOUR KISSES WERE VERY INTIMIDATING, APPARENTLY LOL
My dad taught me about blowing kisses at people in traffic. It has served me well throughout the years.

Im gunna ride my bike in a bit. Coffee in the shed for now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Deer Creek was ridden. Fires made it near to the lot! But nothing along the biking trails specifically. Tons of hikers and one snek hanging out in the middle of the trail (rattles and all).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
All the firewood in the driveway is stacked, and the cars are parked in it again. Currently grilling sausages, peppers, and onions. Drinking Bissell Bros.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FTS is high. Having both girls sucks. Haley has acquired her Captain Marvel costume for Halloween already.