Quantcast

ʬʬʭʭSix out of Seven Derps Agreeʭʭʬʬ

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
When do we ride? :brows:

Morning. Woke up a little sore from increased riding lately. The fat RC4 makes me reconsider original plans to get a VAN RC and have it Avalanched. :think:
Prolly October at this rate. I'm mostly a one man crew finishing out the inside of the in-laws garage.

I will warn you that I haven't been on a bike in about a year at this point, so be prepared to wait. A lot.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My ride was good real good. Solo, rode a trail i havent ridden in years, kinda warm but nice, I felt fast maybe i should eat turkey sandwich with bacon and avocado before i ride more. Grilling a rabbit and beers/shed now.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My dad taught me about blowing kisses at people in traffic. It has served me well throughout the years.
My go-to road rage counter is just shaking my head and giving a thumbs down. It seems to quiet the warriors out there.
I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I only just recently discovered the road-rage magic of a blown kiss. I've used thumbs down for a while but it's not nearly as satisfying as watching the confusion form on the faces of the bro-dozer crowd from a blown kiss.

At Wizard’s Dinner thing. Is meh.
Is that anything like a wizards sleeve?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Is that anything like a wizards sleeve?
Ultimately it was indeed akin to burrowing in the saggy vulva of a giant, I imagine.

I may file a claim with Chase for it being not as advertised as compared to the promo video shot in New York.