Quantcast

ʭʭʭʭ Weekend day 1 ʭʭʭʭ

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Have you decided which part of the house you're spending the day in yet?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Is it the weekend? Well my alarm didn't go off to let me know I should turn on my work laptop and pretend to work so yeah I guess it is.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Light rain shower this morning. Will make pilgrimage to store. First time in a month. Then probably continue van work. Today’s project work on my solar wiring inside.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Waffles and coffee in my World Famous Pikes Peak mug. Watching the snow going down, about 2" on the ground so far. Gonna turn trails to mush for the rest of the day but may keep the mouth breathers out.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I seem to have wandered into the breakfast thread.
Coffee. Fresh biscuits, turkey snausage, scrambled eggs sandwiches.

I shall be living in the garage today. Working out a bit, installing a pool noodle, general timewasting.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Making waffles for everyone but me. Have a couple folks coming by to look at the car today. More finance and budgeting stuff. Legwork on starting (finishing more so) my CFP. About it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sup wreen pinkles.
today I decide if i want to make edibles with my reclaim. :think:
making churos with the girls later, just popped my last gummies. i hope the reclaim doesn't end up in the churros. :o

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I fried up some sticks of bread cheese in a little MCT oil this morning. Delicious.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking local PD. They don't know the local regs. Main lake is closed to boats and tubes due to no inspections for invasive mussels. I get that. The Bass ponds have never required inspection because they are not part of the water system. But PD is citing and kicking people out.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Fucking local PD. They don't know the local regs. Main lake is closed to boats and tubes due to no inspections for invasive mussels. I get that. The Bass ponds have never required inspection because they are not part of the water system. But PD is citing and kicking people out.
Have you tried shouting at them?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Are you bass mouthing the local PD?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Went for a walk to see our local underground steep network. Still so much snow :rant:

Got my head shaved for summer, so there is that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just had the guy that bought my Oakley's on Ebay challenge them as fake. Sent Ebay my sponsorship approval email by Oakley from wayback when I got the glasses and the order email as well. They told him to fuck off.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Just had the guy that bought my Oakley's on Ebay challenge them as fake. Sent Ebay my sponsorship approval email by Oakley from wayback when I got the glasses and the order email as well. They told him to fuck off.
I've got a 25 year old pair of Frogskins I keep meaning to dig out and sell. Can I borrow that email if I get a dickhead buyer too? :D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
damn today would be a perfect day for a ride after the fishing abort but the non healed surgical area of my mouth says fuck no unless you want to blow the clot and have the fun of dry socket.

Kayaks loaded to hit Oakland Estuary tomorrow in search of Striped Bass

IMG_20200418_124429767_HDR.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Going to go riding later. Hopefully today's route does not kill me like yesterday's.
Ride report: I did not die today. Slippery snot on some of the trails, the one with the punji sticks created by the local beaver was especially slippery...

Got to see my buddies new Ibis Ripmo AF in person. What a great looking bike, definitely better looking in the flesh than in pictures.

Also, the amount of people in that forest today was alarming. People walking up/down trails I've never seen people hiking on... people riding bikes so shiny and new they might as well have the for sale tags still on them, including this one girl wearing her plaid pajamas. Also some some little 5-8 year olds ripping it on the trails, awesome!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
holy shit was it perfect conditions. 73* and breezy and had rained a bit overnight. sawed out some downfall and then rode. had more than a few moments where i was energetic enough to pedal into choppy sections and then unweight the bike a bit and enjoy the feeling of the suspension doing its work. also of moments of pumping through areas and maintaining traction and hell yeah, hoots and hollers and big grins and a beer back at the car. i forgot about everything but the moment for a few hours and that's what it's all about, amigos.