Quantcast

\̅_̅/̷̚ʾ \̅_̅/̷̚ʾ Pluck it Phriday GMT n stuf

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
any of you colorado people eat at snooze before...?
It's definitely built around atmosphere. But the food is pretty fucking good. We'd probably go more often if the lines weren't so fucking long.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Yay Teams meetings! I shall spend the entire time nodding my head and internally debating Pad Thai vs Tacos for lunch.

Awake. Got Xcel bill today - $0 for electricity with only half the month have panels installed. Bill is also net $100 less (panels + gas) than prior two bills. I think this will be profitable.

ADHD Dr appointment in 3hrs.
Take all the advantage of those sweet sweet kwh credits while you can. In Ca they re-did the rebate/credit structure so that you really can't profit off your solar, but at least I'll be able to keep my house a balmy 68° for free without doing any environmental catastrophes.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hey @AngryMetalsmith not sure if this applies given all the testing you've been doing.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hey @AngryMetalsmith not sure if this applies given all the testing you've been doing.

Meh, sounds like pilot error. Being a Smith, I’d like to think I can recognize quality craftsmanship. I don’t see any legitimate gripes with the 1UP rack. So far of course, but moar testing should be done to be thorough.

Last edited: