Quantcast

\̅_̅/̷̚ʾ \̅_̅/̷̚ʾ Pluck it Phriday GMT n stuf

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Steep enough for ya ?
interesting mix-some flowy, some choppy, some steep blown out bits. to be honest i was tired enough from the climb that i didn't enjoy the dh as much as i'd have liked. still awesome. went through a zone that had been burned recently, which was interesting. saw zero other people on either newberry or snooks.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Did not get high, but rode locally today instead. Just too much shit going on around the house these last couple weekends. In semi-related news, big pay bump announced for DEN because we are absolutely hemorrhaging people to the majors and United just announced they want to hire another 160 people. Super tempted to transfer and work a commuter schedule. Basically live in the airport for 2.5 days, but have the rest of the week off and get a super substantial pay increase. :think:

any of you colorado people eat at snooze before...?
Meh..... Chain breakfast place. Though to be fair, I've only eaten at the one here, and only once, so maybe the others are more impressive.
A person with a basic understanding of microbiology.
Boothisman.gif

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
While I've been taken off my feet sick from bad ceviche, I fucking love it and will usually roll the dice unless super sketch
Knock on wood, I have never had a truly bad ceviche experience, bland is about as bad as it’s ever been. That’s saying something given the sketchy ass ceviches I’ve eaten.

Now oysters, those mcmotherfuckers have attacked me for sure

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
D3E2E6FA-BC7F-4D97-9047-9E341C16F8DB.jpeg

ramen night

I can still hold chopsticks with my broken hand in a brace

not sure why my fingernail there looks suspiciously toe-like hmm

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
While I've been taken off my feet sick from bad ceviche, I fucking love it and will usually roll the dice unless super sketch
Same. Literally the only two times I’ve had food poisoning were from ceviche… once in Denver and once in Baja.

That said, I’ll usually roll the dice even when super sketch. Fuckin’ camaron y pulpo, hombre. Muy bueno!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I love ceviche, especially white fish which I recon is generally safer too. It’s the sauce that really makes or breaks it though. The best one I ever had was at charleynoble.co.nz but it’s not on the current menu.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Man I am wasted today. Felt great after my ride but accidentallyed too many beers afterwards until far too late. Had to get up early for chores and shopping, now I just need a fucking nana nap. Hooray for three day weekends.