Quantcast

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Commercialized prove your affection day GMT ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I hate stupid holidays although I should probably change my attitude Don't buy anybody a goddamn thing all year other than on holidays and make it a pile of crap that I give them.

In regular news, I am at work.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Not much going on. The vanity I ordered 3 weeks ago showed up on Friday, only it was delivered halfway across the country. Instead of a 60", white, double sink vanity, I got a 30" single sink in brown. :banghead: Best they can do is order again and wait another 2 weeks. BOOOO.

It really depends on the situation.
Play a pool delivery guy next time. She'll be so impressed.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Today I work, but from home at least. Dropped off kid 3 at preschool and will pop out here and there for more errands during the day.

Going to see Belfast this evening. Apparently it's been out in theaters since November yet still is there since the movie crop is so thin.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Met with the surgeon today and now I need to get a mr scanning plus he said mtb for 6 months after surgery so basically most of this year is shit. They have to take bone from the pelvis too so it's not small operation.

Got me all fired up to shout of the company fixing my Volvo as I was planning to leave for Sweden tomorrow. Ended up getting a rented BMW 5 wagon from the leasing company who suggested the whole setup in the first place. So me and the boys are off on Tour of Scandinavia 2022 tomorrow with first stop Stockholm and then on to Oslo later in the week and back in Copenhagen Sunday.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Just in time for prices to tank!

;)
Was slightly worried about that, but Opendoor paid way too much for our current house, and we only paid a little bit too much for the new one, on balance a moderate tanking still leaves us in an okay non-upsidedown position. We have been filling out our Pandemic bingo card, adopted 2 dogs, bought a trailer, bought house, made sourdough...

Opendoor on the other hand, they're fucked. Since OD made the offer 2 houses on our street have come up for sale, both priced below what OD paid us, and neither has sold after more than 30 days on the market, everything else is selling within 7 days. I'm no economist, but buy high, sell low is a short term plan with little upside.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Was slightly worried about that, but Opendoor paid way too much for our current house, and we only paid a little bit too much for the new one, on balance a moderate tanking still leaves us in an okay non-upsidedown position. We have been filling out our Pandemic bingo card, adopted 2 dogs, bought a trailer, bought house, made sourdough...

Opendoor on the other hand, they're fucked. Since OD made the offer 2 houses on our street have come up for sale, both priced below what OD paid us, and neither has sold after more than 30 days on the market, everything else is selling within 7 days. I'm no economist, but buy high, sell low is a short term plan with little upside.
Worked out great for Zillow here on the front range. :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Since, February is the only month that can miss a full moon, and today is the middle of the month, I will be celebrating "Nobody Knows I'm Lycanthropic Day" by not turning into a werewolf all day.