Quantcast

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Sabato dispendioso GMT ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Another craptacular sleep.

Weather looks equally as (not)good, so will go for a drive and do a hike. Going up to Georgian Bay at the top of the escarpment, so there's a 50/50 chance of the snow being too much. But my research via webcams I the area say otherwise.

Need to get a coffee going.

Work gave me a little gift bag thing for Christmas, which has a Yeti rambler in it. The Yeti is 10oz so it's tiny; not complaining, I think it's funny how small it looks, I didn't know they made them this tiny. :rofl:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Need to average 3330ft of vert on the bike for each of the next 15 days to make my vert goal for the year. I guess I better go climb something.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I've tried to not freak out all week about the last boards getting there in time but the tracking wasn't updating. Then FINALLY this morning it shows on a truck arriving Thursday. Damn, it might actually come together. Merry fucking Christmas.

It's cold, brrr.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Currently zero decorations in our house and our gift pile is whatever the items were delivered in, brown box or plastic .

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo peoples

performing in a concert this afternoon with a 12:35 pm sound check, hmph. shall do a mix of moonlighting from home + Peloton + playing a bit of trumpet because why not until 11:30 thusly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Too cold to go outside and drive. Too tired to kart, but I need a break, so going to go drive until I'm tired. Getting rid of the girls afterwards so I can spend the rest of the day studying.

Not sure if I can make the March CFP test, as I have my last course to finish and test case plan to write and present still, so probably June.

Company did the "anonymous" eoy survey yesterday. Sounds like they got lit up across the board - largely about comp and some foundational concerns where the scope of issues at the ground level aren't getting through to Sr. Mgmt, instead being stopped at upper-management. Talked with people in 3 (of 7) different silos and their feedback was all similar. We'll find out just how anonymous it is in a few weeks.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Child number 2 seems to have caught the plague that was plaguing me two weeks ago. I feel for him cuz I felt super shitty and he is miserable. End result was 4 hours sleep. At least boy number one was able to take advantage of the winter wonderland out there with his ski club practice.

Going to pick up my brother and nephew and drive out to see my mom for a few hours this afternoon/ evening. Not looking forward to driving on the greasy roads while sleep deprived.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Took care of the snow.
Sold the A6000
Plastered second coat in pantry
Heading out to pack trails
Maya might have sprained or broken a toe on her front paw. Unhappy dog

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The obsession with religion here is cute. My country is 90+% atheist and everyone celebrates Christmas, it's a part of our culture and tradition.

Burnished the bushings in a 2018 36. Spring leg was way tighter than the damper side, both surprisingly tight considering the fork's age and mileage. It now feels like butter, which is nice.