Quantcast

ΞΞΞ gassed out thursday GMT ΞΞΞ

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
I would recommend the boulder as the main activity, unless your idea of a trail ride is to kidwoos liking, i.e. super techy slow speed covered in exposed roots inbetween and over the boulders.

Today was mainly scouting for future climbing funz, it took 40min to do 3 miles.

Lots of potential if one were motivated to improve the social trails that wind between all the spread out rock formations.

So can you do a trail ride and boulder in one shot?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I would recommend the boulder as the main activity, unless your idea of a trail ride is to kidwoos liking, i.e. super techy slow speed covered in exposed roots inbetween and over the boulders.

Today was mainly scouting for future climbing funz, it took 40min to do 3 miles.

Lots of potential if one were motivated to improve the social trails that wind between all the spread out rock formations.
Doesn't matter what's the main activity, bouldering + riding sounds like a damn good time.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This is mine;

Per s/n; built sometime in the mid 40's. Wife bought it for me at a time when we were pretty broke and it was a huge extravagance at the time. Though it has no family history, I still find a huge amount of emotional attachment to it given what was going on in our lives at the time. Main spring broke a year or two back. I've been tempted to try and fix it myself but I really don't want to fuck it up. If @Nick knows a guy who knows a guy, I'd be interested in his information.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
This is mine;

Per s/n; built sometime in the mid 40's. Wife bought it for me at a time when we were pretty broke and it was a huge extravagance at the time. Though it has no family history, I still find a huge amount of emotional attachment to it given what was going on in our lives at the time. Main spring broke a year or two back. I've been tempted to try and fix it myself but I really don't want to fuck it up. If @Nick knows a guy who knows a guy, I'd be interested in his information.
:cheers:

992 movement, 1928 per serial no database.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
This is mine;

This is the guy that my good friend Michael went to high school with:

https://www.tbtwatchservice.com/

Said friend has had Jason (TBT guy) work on some of his antique watches with great success. I don't think there's a "hook up" available, but the guy does outstanding work i.e. he's unlikely to fuck it up.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
pretty sure my dad still has his pocketwatch...wife has one her dad gave to her before he died squirreled away somewhere...

set up our booth at HeroesCon (comic book type conference...) for most of the day. that thing is massive. it's to advertise our Tony DiTerlizzi show that opens next week. Came home, made tacos, took kid older kid to carowinds. did front row on every coaster we rode, which was extra cool at night.

tomorrow gotta man the booth for a bit, then pick up stuff for surprise bday party for wife. but most looking forward forward to semi-mellow rode in the mtns with some buddies on saturday.