Quantcast

ΩΩΩΩΩ. Fhrgm .ΩΩΩΩΩ

I have to get various crap together in order to collect the new van. I guess I also have to figure out how to sell the Express, since dealer offered a glorious $7.5K in trade-in, whereas blue book's in the $13.6-15.8 range and the van's low mileage and in very good shape.

Like I need more stuff to do...

Whine, whine, whine...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I think I shall go riding with the elder kids. Yuna on the Mac Ride, Mariko on her bike. Perhaps I’ll try parking on Morrison Rd and depriving the park of entrance fee revenue, too.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fuck, a shock I am being sent from CO has been misrouted by USPS between distribution centers in DC and NC (why the fuck did they sent it there??) FTS is high.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
B95A84D9-780F-4647-839D-4032F87B2276.jpeg

I found that Rooney Valley Trail at Green Mountain is perfect…

… for riding on with the 4 year old on her Mac Ride. She was highly entertained. The 6 year old elected to stay home.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
So you bought an e-bike cuz you don’t want to get dropped by your riding partner. I see...
Mac Ride attaches to my bike, on a headtube spacer and to the seatpost. So if she dropped me then that’d be an indication that I did something very wrong and ejected her.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rode a lot of bikes yesterday, then drank a bunch of beers. Slept in today, coffee and Costco on the docket, then starting a job hunt in earnest.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think I'm finally getting over this cold. Lady friend still a little sick, but we managed to get in an easy mellow paced ride today. I let her lead the entire time.

One week until Vermont. :)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I think I'm finally getting over this cold. Lady friend still a little sick, but we managed to get in an easy mellow paced ride today. I let her lead the entire time.

One week until Vermont. :)
Kingdom Trails or...?

Wifey and I are making the journey up VT. Hanging out in Rutland now, will wave at JBP on our way to Burlington tomorrow. Then it's off to my bro's house to squat for a week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Kingdom Trails or...?

Wifey and I are making the journey up VT. Hanging out in Rutland now, will wave at JBP on our way to Burlington tomorrow. Then it's off to my bro's house to squat for a week.
Yeah heading to Kingdom/Burke for 3 days and then to Killington for another few.

You still heading to Quebec area? That's going to awesome. Such a great side of the country.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Cooked for my friend Sarah. She broke her arm and couldn't handle it. Her Family came up from Texas. They were very finicky. I made Trout Fish and Chips for lunch. And Salads (Potato, Macaroni, and Bean). Meat Calzones also. Lots of Wine. Mom and Dad gave me a $400 tip.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yeah heading to Kingdom/Burke for 3 days and then to Killington for another few.

You still heading to Quebec area? That's going to awesome. Such a great side of the country.
Passing on eastern Canada for now. Just wasn't gonna work with our timeline. :(

Have fun in VT!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At the Rolling Stones concert. Kinda meh. I think I'd rather go to sleep vs. watch this concert.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Was overrated. We left early because the audio quality was shit and show was bad.