Quantcast

ΩΩΩΩΩ Hans und Franz Thursday GTM ©©©©©

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well I got myself to the gym yesterday working on getting a muscle. Always good to get the old bones moving and the gym was not crowded as most of Copenhagen is on vacation. I will try to do a bike ride later.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Up early so I can meet the Snap-on guy at the hangar and get my big torque wrench back, finally. Then since I'm out I figured I'll take the unridabru bike to the canyon and do a lap or three, though I may get Emphysema doing it. Today also marks my 23rd, and last, anniversary with the airline. Good riddance.

Also, had a great time at dinner last night with the @Toshi clan. No buttholes were tickled or evangelized.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Said eff it and bicycled before work. Probably shortened my lifespan with the air pollution versus extending it through the exercise.
Today also marks my 23rd, and last, anniversary with the airline.
I'm a couple of months from hitting 23 years with my company. I should buy more lottery tickets.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My legs are still feeling pretty gassed from the race Sunday but I waddled around the high school track for six miles this morning. WFH day and have Olympic rugby on for background noise. I have no idea what's happening in the game.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. The girls are all in Nashville. The house was incredibly dark and quiet last night. It was glorious. I watched the first movie off of my watchlist in over two years as well. Tonight I will strip the kart and clean it because Haley did a shitty job before she left. Now, to work.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello
got up early and did a bike ride. Still can't seem to make the power I should be able to. Am I not trying? Am I dying? Am I just dead inside? It was still nice to be out working, even if it was kind of short. Legs are still sore from this weekend.

Currently at work occupying space until my timer runs out. SOON

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What up. Good ride last night, even if cut short.

I offered free beer to our buddy who was across the street, but he wouldn't come over. Then later sent a group message saying that we all quit DH. LOL BRO, we quit riding THERE, because the trails suck and the seasons pass is $500. I guess he doesn't see that, as he works there and gets free passes for his family. Oh well, I'll ask him when we're going to Bromont next and we'll see who shows up for some real DH. :brows::rofl:

Anyways, coffee and work. Going to ride with buddies tomorrow night and bqq trailside. Then will head up north for a beer pong tournament on Saturday.

:wave:

Jun 24, 2024
JTown
Good morning,

Company's arena soccer finals are today and my division vs Finance, trash talking with the finance team has been going on since the beginning of the tournament, it's going to be a fun one.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. The girls are all in Nashville. The house was incredibly dark and quiet last night. It was glorious. I watched the first movie off of my watchlist in over two years as well. Tonight I will strip the kart and clean it because Haley did a shitty job before she left. Now, to work.
what movie

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Totally forgot I have Friday and Monday off and we never planned a trip. The wife has lost faith in the truck because we haven't taken it anywhere. I am just nervous because so much has been changed since we last took it out. So I want to do a few dry runs, but we haven't yet. Maybe we will do a drive to the coast for a day trip at least. If nothing falls off, we should be good.