Quantcast

λάϸᶊЯոϥꞱ

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Super cold here, ya it’s San Diego but I’m out almost out of propane so no heater right now. Just a space heater.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Awake too early, not acceptable.
Jesus it is cold this morning. Imma go ski anyway and try not to die
Another 23" in 24 hours... guess that snow ain't gonna ski itself.
Rain, freezing rain, strong coffee.
Super cold here, ya it’s San Diego but I’m out almost out of propane so no heater right now. Just a space heater.
Hello world.
Try not to die, y’all.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain here. :twitch: Bad weather and trail conditions this week so far, no riding until the next major chill which may arrive this weekend.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Mild here and I will soon drive to an little new years event with my bank where I will have some good food and champagne. I have dressed accordingly

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Back from LA. The drivers down there really like to fuck with you if you signal a lane change: like speed up to shut the gap. They freak out when the dented up F350 4x4 says eff U I am moving over anyways in front of their nice Luxury sedan...Sorry but my 8500 pounds of beat up steel trumps your dickness ,throttle, and horn every time:triniti:

Dad is in serious but stable condition. he has aspiration induced Pneumonia and is going to be in the hospital for at least another 10 days then get transferred to a skilled nursing facility to try and regain some strength.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Brrrrrr...
Went out to scrape & move snow this morning without chapstick on and my lips froze together and are now I am missing some skin.
Not enough snow to hit the mountain. Now I am working in a frozen office. :/

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dad is in serious but stable condition. he has aspiration induced Pneumonia and is going to be in the hospital for at least another 10 days then get transferred to a skilled nursing facility to try and regain some strength.
sorry Eric. My great aunt has been battling pnuemonia since thanksgiving and has been in and out of the hospital. they drained a liter of fluid from around her lungs right before xmas and right after the holiday she was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. she's on home hospice now.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Mornin!

Time to hit the road again. Down to Jersey today, then onto Maryland tomorrow. The country ain’t gonna see itself!
I was raised in Maryland, and despite living in the Northern Rockies for over 20 years, "Balmer" will always be my home town...

I haven't been to this quirky museum in a bit, but it is pretty neat if you have the time:

http://www.avam.org/

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I was raised in Maryland, and despite living in the Northern Rockies for over 20 years, "Balmer" will always be my home town...

I haven't been to this quirky museum in a bit, but it is pretty neat if you have the time:

http://www.avam.org/
Hey, left you a message in another thread. Sorry I missed you in Bozone. We ate at WhistlePig, which was great! I haven’t been to Bozeman in 18 years, holy fucking sprawl...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
what part? my mom and wife are from the balty burbs
I grew up just outside the city limits, (not far from Pimlico Race Track at Liberty Rd/Northern Pkwy) and went to high school in the the northern 'burbs (St. Paul's School for Boys...)

My mom and all her family are from NE PA, (Andreas/Lehighton area close to Jim Thorpe/Blue Mtns (Poconos) and not terribly far from Phili or Allentown.

Hey, left you a message in another thread. Sorry I missed you in Bozone. We ate at WhistlePig, which was great! I haven’t been to Bozeman in 18 years, holy fucking sprawl...
No worries, figured you were busy.

Whistle Pig is my wife's favorite and Wasabi is my kid's favorite b-day joint (sushi side, as they don't like the hibachi pyrotechnics) -- I'm sure you experienced a few noisy/cheesy birthday parties during your meal...

Let me know if you want to come up to Island Park and fatbike Harriman -- the Silver Lake West trail is a fat bike only (directional) trail, but all of their trails are groomed weekly for xc, skate and fat bike/snowshoe.

I haven't been out on the bike (yet, just XC skiing in Idaho thus far) but hoping to start getting some winter miles soon...

https://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/Harriman/Trail Maps/HarWinterTrailsTopo.pdf

upload_2019-2-7_9-40-48.png

59b1b414db8f2.image.jpg

Last edited:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Late getting going this morning. Gonna go ride whatever singletrack they have here in Havasu, then resume chilling out.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
-7FU here at Lunch Rock. And I can’t see shit since it’s still snowing. At least I got a knee deep run down Drunken Frenchman. Still too bumpy but at least soft now.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon!!

Currently 78 freedums and I almost, for a second, forgot that we live in a schitzophreniac state when it comes to what other parts of the country define as Winter.

I saw a truck with three bikes draped over the back tailgate this morning, and I couldn't concentrate for an entire two hours.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Was too cold. I was back at the car at 12:45. Just saw Yuna’s lesson group head out for a run. I’ll snag her early after they get back in and head home. Dress rehearsal tonight and the pass will be dicey as it is still snowing and very windy on top of that.