Quantcast

λάϸᶊЯոϥꞱ

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Getting daily phone calls and emails from Sirius because my "free trial" in a vehicle is coming to an end.

I'd like to add them to the Kill List please, who's currently scribing it?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hey Ho Monkeys!

I love that my "engineering lead" is not only clueless, but also reaffirms it daily.

"Hey, I found an issue. I put in 10 values and I only see 5 in the back end."

We are only passing the first 5 based on priority.

"So this is an issue, then."

No, this is working as designed unless the 5 you got aren't the correct 5 based on priority.

:panic:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Getting daily phone calls and emails from Sirius because my "free trial" in a vehicle is coming to an end.

Block and spam filter them. And then just ignore the paper pleas they’ll send for a year.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Hey Ho Monkeys!

I love that my "engineering lead" is not only clueless, but also reaffirms it daily.

"Hey, I found an issue. I put in 10 values and I only see 5 in the back end."

We are only passing the first 5 based on priority.

"So this is an issue, then."

No, this is working as designed unless the 5 you got aren't the correct 5 based on priority.

:panic:
sounds as if you did not try it nao

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

I have had satellite radio since around 2000 (?).
I would flip out without it.
That said, I don’t get any calls, emails, or mail from them, ever.
So just subscribe, and it will stop.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So my appointment today turned out to be a dud. Tells me she needs a gold ring but can't afford it. Then why did you schedule an appointment ?

After that nonsense I did the only thing someone with anger issues could do, went riding. Two hours of Thuper Awethum delivers.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It's just canned crap. Used to be there were people known as disk jockeys who commented on and compared cuts and musicians, exposed one to new stuff, encouraged one to think and explore new stuff. Pandora does that for me in some sense, absent a human agent.
There are stations on there that I like that play all sorts of off the wall stuff, like deep tracks.
Mostly I am addicted to the news channels, and the news channels in Spanish.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

i know it sounds rude....but....cursing at them on a phone call for a sustained period of time did the trick for me....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just had four needles approximately 6 inches long pushed through my left quad muscle...... then had pulsing electricity put through those while they were still in...............

It fuckin hurt but felt so good

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i was going to go with beat something with a hammer...
I've spent the past 29 years or so learning to focus a specific amount of force into an area the size of a grain of rice in rapid succession for hours at a time. Best I not go the hammer route as I hear the quality of mountain biking in jail is a bit poor.