Quantcast

[`π£} Monday{£π`]

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Another sold-out gig last night. 2 1/2 years and still rolling strong with this project. Last week I worked with Behemoth, and this week a member of Skinny Puppy was my guest performer. Not bad. Not bad at all.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Another sold-out gig last night. 2 1/2 years and still rolling strong with this project. Last week I worked with Behemoth, and this week a member of Skinny Puppy was my guest performer. Not bad. Not bad at all.
skinny-puppy.jpg

For the record: Shitty Fox 34 SOLD! Some sucke^H^H^H^H^Hfortunate individual will be taking receipt of it in Washington!

:D

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
For the record: Shitty Fox 34 SOLD! Some sucke^H^H^H^H^Hfortunate individual will be taking receipt of it in Washington!

:D
on a similar note, paypal funds for my 2010 uzzi frame and extras received yesterday. that sucker's boxed up and ready to be shipped back to its sunny west coast motherland tomorrow! hope it doesn't get knocked out of alignment en route! :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Oh - and for the record... most Baby Boomers are *vocally* insufferable in places like the line at the Post Office. For FUCK'S sake, complaining about your Social Security and then shortly after complaining about taxes not doing anything for anyone makes you look like a fucking moron. Which, to their credit, they probably are. :mad:

man, i really could use a nap.
Pro-tip: that nap ain't gonna take itself.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Oh - and for the record... most Baby Boomers are *vocally* insufferable in places like the line at the Post Office. For FUCK'S sake, complaining about your Social Security and then shortly after complaining about taxes not doing anything for anyone makes you look like a fucking moron. Which, to their credit, they probably are. :mad:

Are you not of social security complaining age yet? :busted::busted::busted:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Social Security is just a rounding error to my retirement math.

:monoclecat.gif:

Mornin!

Unlike the in-laws couch, I don’t pull out.

In all seriousness, a pull out couch is a very uncomfy way to spend the night.
Not necessarily... not going to be specific because asshats.

Social Security is just a rounding error to my retirement math.

:monoclecat.gif:
Yerp. I was pretty flabbergasted to see my reported income double when I retired...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Not to take away from insufferability of Boomers, but SS is paid for out of FICA taxes. Post Office is paid for out of everything else.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Not to take away from insufferability of Boomers, but SS is paid for out of FICA taxes. Post Office is paid for out of everything else.
I know - but it's the irony of complaining about not GETTING anything "from the government" and shortly thereafter complaining about paying taxes. That and I was irritated by how MUCH talking people were doing in line at the Post Office.

I wanted to tell the old fucker, "what about the roads and myriad of public services you get living in a civilized society? Besides - it's not all about you, you old fuck."

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I know - but it's the irony of complaining about not GETTING anything "from the government" and shortly thereafter complaining about paying taxes. That and I was irritated by how MUCH talking people were doing in line at the Post Office.

I wanted to tell the old fucker, "what about the roads and myriad of public services you get living in a civilized society? Besides - it's not all about you, you old fuck."
You should. It's fun.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Flipping cold windy ride this afternoon 48* with 15mph wind. riding into that freezing wind was nasty. Got in a good 75 minute 16.5 mile ride with 1000' of vertical. First this I did getting home was take a seriously long hot shower to get the chill out followed by a large salmon and veggie stir fry to warm up the inner me

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Can you get good tacos in Bozeangelas?
Three places for sure

1. fiesta Mexicana..... Owner actually lived down the street from me down in Moreno valley before I moved your here....

2. Taco bus..... Just about across the street from fiesta but is actually run out of a bus.... This one is really good.... Like street taco in down town la good

3. My house when I make tacos

Well I guess none of those count, they are all actually in Belgrade.....
There is also La Tienga off Baxter is good too

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Motorcycle fell on me while I was taking it off the trailer. Ramp things weren't in the slotty things properly it seems. Totally on me. Fucking Ouch. Got it up and into the Bongshed. Trailer and truck returned. My arm is kind of throbby now.